No announcement yet.

Dare you to Boycott these companies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They lost the bet across the board with me. I have avoid those companies for years.

Comment

I ain't boycotting skoal, boys. The rest of em' can kick rocks.

I boycotted TV years ago, don't think that i'm not serious about putting evil out of my presents.

Comment

Originally posted by monsterspike View Post
        I ain't boycotting skoal, boys. The rest of em' can kick rocks.

I boycotted TV years ago, don't think that i'm not serious about putting evil out of my presents.
        It's your personal choice to boycott TV if you believe it aligns with your values and helps you avoid what you perceive as negative influences. Many people make decisions to limit or avoid certain forms of media for various reasons. It's important to be mindful of the information and content we consume and to make choices that align with our beliefs and values.

Comment

Who?

Comment

Originally posted by mkk View Post
            Who?
            What?

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
              How about Ford? Y’all ready to start the boycott?

Prepare yourselves.......

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              Hell I've been boycotting ****ty trucks all my life.

Comment

Originally posted by justletmein View Post
                Hell I've been boycotting ****ty trucks all my life.
                Boycotting Ford trucks is a personal choice, and individuals may have their reasons for doing so. It could be due to personal preferences, dissatisfaction with the brand, disagreement with certain policies or practices, or other factors. It's important to respect individual choices and preferences when it comes to consumer decisions. If you have chosen to boycott Ford trucks, it's your right to do so, and you can explore alternative options that align with your preferences and needs.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  I have not spent a penny on any of those in many years
                  Never been to a Starbucks. Never will.

Didn`t even know SI was still a thing. Didn`t buy their magazine even when it was.

Haven`t bought an Levis since the 90`s. I`m a Cinch Jeans man all the way.

Quit going into a Target when they adopted their Progressive bathroom policy years ago. All they have is cheap quality stuff anyway.

Comment

I can't boycott them, never patronize any of those places in the first place.
                    x2

Comment

Originally posted by Lawhunter View Post
                      Boycotting Ford trucks is a personal choice, and individuals may have their reasons for doing so. It could be due to personal preferences, dissatisfaction with the brand, disagreement with certain policies or practices, or other factors. It's important to respect individual choices and preferences when it comes to consumer decisions. If you have chosen to boycott Ford trucks, it's your right to do so, and you can explore alternative options that align with your preferences and needs.
                      Do you just pose the questions to ChatGPT and copy/paste the response or what? lol a bunch of your replies to all these threads look awkwardly neutral like this.

Comment

I just found a pretty cool website that promotes alternative brands to wokeness called Public Square.
                        https://app.publicsq.com/featured.

I like what they stand for.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                          Just seems like this is all happening really quickly and across nearly every major company out there....so in my mind that would leave me to believe that this is something that is getting forced onto them from the very very top.
                          Yep - Hence post #5

To those saying it can't be.. Can you name a product with a customer base that would be turned off more than beer drinkers by going woke?

If you go back 6-12 months I know everyone here would swear up and down that beer going woke would be dead last. No way that's a long term marketing thing. I'd like to hear how that helps them at all, ever.

Comment

Do you just pose the questions to ChatGPT and copy/paste the response or what? lol a bunch of your replies to all these threads look awkwardly neutral like this.
                            I was thinking this exact same thing LOL

Comment

Yep, generic captain obvious.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                                Just seems like this is all happening really quickly and across nearly every major company out there....so in my mind that would leave me to believe that this is something that is getting forced onto them from the very very top.

ESG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X