• Show
Clear All

Elon Dropping Truth Bombs

Allen shooter

Soros

Comment

“Conspiracy theories “

Comment

"I'll say what I want to say, and if the consequences of that are losing money, so be it".

Nice to see that going woke isn't on his agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
          "I'll say what I want to say, and if the consequences of that are losing money, so be it".

Nice to see that going woke isn't on his agenda.
          Let us not give him too much credit just yet. He just hired a woke World Economic Forum lady to be CEO of Twitter. His words and this action don't quite add up.

Comment

Woke by choice or Woke for pay?
            They are just about equally bad, but if she takes pay to change her stance and voice towards all this BS, then I'm ok with the action, not her character.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
              Woke by choice or Woke for pay?
              They are just about equally bad, but if she takes pay to change her stance and voice towards all this BS, then I'm ok with the action, not her character.
              Time will tell but it is a little concerning. He could find a non WEF member to be CEO of the company most promoting free speech?

Comment

Elon’s dad has some interesting takes as well.

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                  Let us not give him too much credit just yet. He just hired a woke World Economic Forum lady to be CEO of Twitter. His words and this action don't quite add up.

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon...c-forum-2023-5
                  As much as Musk values free speech, it will be interesting to see what he sees in her. Is she a stalwart guardian of free speech or not?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post

https://www.businessinsider.com/elon...c-forum-2023-5
                    Read up on her. She seems that hire was actually a really good one, and necessary. He needs big corporations to come back to Twitter. What a better way then by virtue signaling to the lefties too stupid to know better.

And to all of those nutty Trump supporting right wingers, just a heads up that Trump appointed her to the President’s Council on Sports, Fitness and Nutrition.

She also "Liked" some J-6 posts which supported the J-6th defendants.

I personally think Elon nailed it. And made the nutters on both the left and right look silly. And regardless, stop putting all you rfaith in one man. Elon is going to make bad mistakes. As will Trump. As will DeSantis. Stop waiting for a savior and start being the change you want to see in the world.
                    Last edited by WItoTX; 05-17-2023, 10:49 AM. Reason: .

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                      And regardless, stop putting all you rfaith in one man. Elon is going to make bad mistakes. As will Trump. As will DeSantis. Stop waiting for a savior and start being the change you want to see in the world.

Reminds me of a McKenna quote.

“We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is ****-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.”

Comment

That gal supposedly has some knowledge with streaming which musk wants to improve on twatter...as long as the free speech / no censorship stays the same, it really doesn't matter.

Having said that, there are some really loony vids of her...strange bird.

Comment

I’ll keep treading lightly with Elon…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
                              Reminds me of a McKenna quote.

“We have to create culture, don't watch TV, don't read magazines, don't even listen to NPR. Create your own roadshow. The nexus of space and time where you are now is the most immediate sector of your universe, and if you're worrying about Michael Jackson or Bill Clinton or somebody else, then you are disempowered, you're giving it all away to icons, icons which are maintained by an electronic media so that you want to dress like X or have lips like Y. This is ****-brained, this kind of thinking. That is all cultural diversion, and what is real is you and your friends and your associations, your highs, your orgasms, your hopes, your plans, your fears. And we are told 'no', we're unimportant, we're peripheral. 'Get a degree, get a job, get a this, get a that.' And then you're a player, you don't want to even play in that game. You want to reclaim your mind and get it out of the hands of the cultural engineers who want to turn you into a half-baked moron consuming all this trash that's being manufactured out of the bones of a dying world.”
                              This deserves a bump. Terrence McKenna was an amazing visionary.

Comment

Working...
                              X