Talk about alienating your audience

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Talk about alienating your audience

The Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue will feature a dude pretending to be a girl (trans) as its cover model….

just when I think this can’t possibly get any more stupid, one of these woke companies does something like this. I can’t imagine mags like SI aren’t already struggling in the digital world already, now their primarily straight male audience has been completely ignored

Originally posted by Playa View Post
    The Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue will feature a dude pretending to be a girl (trans) as its cover model….

just when I think this can’t possibly get any more stupid, one of these woke companies does something like this. I can’t imagine mags like SI aren’t already struggling in the digital world already, now their primarily straight male audience has been completely ignored

Man it’s a full on social war going on now. The liberals have decided to push things as hard and as far as they can. It’s all about timing. I think if they get it wrong and we have enough sane people left we could put the movement to bed for a while, if not then what is coming will be an unrecognizable society

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

who buys SI besides subscribers?

Comment

OMG. Waaaaaaay too far. But, it will put them back in the news for free publicity.

Comment

Havent looked at SI in twenty years or more

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
            Dr offices, or generally anywhere that has a waiting room. SI is to waiting rooms what ESPN and CNN are to airports.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              ATC guys?

Comment

They are also featuring Martha Stewart in a swimsuit, for all of you old lady fans.

Comment

They probably saw the writing on the wall and figured if they are going to go out might as well score some woke points and go out flaming.

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                    They probably saw the writing on the wall and figured if they are going to go out might as well score some woke points and go out flaming.
                    I see what you did there

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                      They are also featuring Martha Stewart in a swimsuit, for all of you old lady fans.
                      My Wife said she was an old lady so I better be an "Old Lady" fan!! LOL She is 2 years older than me. I called her a "Cougar". LOL

Comment

Last SI issue I seen was back in late 80's or early 90's. Got no use for them! I also have no use for most pro sports anymore and dont support them either.

Comment

Its amazing how any magazine is still printed in todays world.

Comment

Looks like I am getting a new poster for the garage!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X