NATO in Ukraine???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NATO in Ukraine???

Hearing reports that the UN has troops on the ground in Ukraine, along with American troops?
    Can anybody confirm?

We confirmed it weeks ago. I'll see if I can find the story, but I'm 99% sure Biden confirmed US troops were on the ground.

Edit: The "leaker" leaked that something like 50 US troops were on the ground there, and Biden confirmed it. If you search for that thread on the claimed leaker from a month or so ago, you will find the story.

Comment

Pretty sure if it was true Russia would be telling us. Besides they all got blown up in that 200 meter deep bunker.

Comment

The US troops in Ukraine has been confirmed by the Whitehouse. I forget what they called it either medical or supply chain or something like that. No way even that idiot would send those type of troops without security

Comment

You can't give away that much military hardware and not have boots on the ground. Someone has to train Ukraine to use that stuff and to maintain it.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

I’m talking about fighting along with the Ukrainians?
            Like in combat??

Comment

Our Special Forces are spotting targets for Ukraine to then launch our weapons we gave them at Russians so yes we are killing Russians. Our weapons and our targetting. We just make a Ukrainian hit the launch switch.

Comment

I know folks but still do not know. Folks that do know don't talk a lot. My best guess is that active U.S. Military personnel are not performing active combat operations within Ukraine. I would also guess that certain agency personnel and independent contractors (paid by us) are assisting with active combat operations in country. I know for certain some independent contractors are or have been in country in non-combat roles.

Comment

Originally posted by sqiggy View Post
                  I’m talking about fighting along with the Ukrainians?
                  Like in combat??
                  Are they pulling the trigger on rifles? Maybe.

Are they servicing equipment, designating targets? Maybe.

Is there really any difference if they are pulling the trigger vs telling Ukrainians to shoot this truck, that building, or here is how you operate the tank? I don't think so.

Comment

I know for pretty certain there are American contractors fighting.

Comment

FJB doesn't have the huevos. Mercenaries and contractors maybe but US personnel, I highly doubt it.

Comment

Nothin to see here, move along.
                        Last edited by locolobo; 05-14-2023, 08:10 PM.

Comment

I heard somewhere that Russian highest ranking general was personally assigned a secret mission by putin. He and 22,000 Troups went to Crimea last week under great secrecy. His first night there, a group of ukrainian special forces stormed his safe house and killed him. Any one heard about that? Just a couple days ago.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                            Are they pulling the trigger on rifles? Maybe.

Are they servicing equipment, designating targets? Maybe.

Is there really any difference if they are pulling the trigger vs telling Ukrainians to shoot this truck, that building, or here is how you operate the tank? I don't think so.
                            Guy at work showed a video of hundreds of troops on the ground there. I was just wondering if anybody could say for sure this was legit. I already knew about a few already there to help train or what not along with contract forces. The video stated it was nato troops along with US troops and if I remember correctly, Putin said if nato troops ever showed up, it would not end up pretty.

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                              FJB doesn't have the huevos. Mercenaries and contractors maybe but US personnel, I highly doubt it.
                              The only one who wants US troops there performing active combat operations is Putin. Then he could claim NATO caused his miserable showing in Ukraine. This he is already trying to do but his propagandist can only reach the simple minded (some on this board?) and his own people who do not have divergent sources.

He has maligned Boris Yeltsin for destroying the Soviet Union yet he has done more to destroy Russia.

Comment

Working...
                              X