Devolution?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Devolution?

Anyone here familiar with the theory of devolution based off the executive orders put in place by Trump while in office??

I’ve heard about it (some). I haven’t read any of the series put out by Jon Harold (aka patel patriot)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have no idea what you are referring to, but it does seem we have devolved as a society

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
      I have no idea what you are referring to, but it does seem we have devolved as a society

Lol. Well, not what I meant by devolution. But I still agree we have devolved.

Comment

Devolution meaning the military is playing a roll behind the scenes in the form of investigations, counter intelligence, etc based off the executive orders put in place by Trump. Thats about all I know in regards to it. It’s NOT Q related. “Although Q refers to similar topics”. Speaking of which, some of those guys…. They have way too much time on their hands… lol

I’ll see if I can dig it up. I saw a clip on Twitter where someone in a crowd asked General Flynn, Kash Patel, and Devin Nunes about it. The answers given were a little intriguing.

Comment

Welcome to Patel Patriot’s Devolution Series by me, Patel Patriot. Doing my best to show you how Donald Trump used Devolution to defeat the election theft.

It’s lengthy. Which is why I haven’t read it. Also, I guess I see it as no one is going to save my *** other than myself so I’m not sure if I’d buy into a theory involving military action behind the scenes. Maybe there is. Maybe there isn’t. I’m not counting on it.

I guess the only reason I’m giving it any thought right now is bc the answers given. Here is the clip. Curious if anyone’s thoughts.

Comment

Lot of reading there DD.

too bad the Arizona audit didn't ignite the country.
            I kept looking for a frog in every section I read.
            if...............they're taking their sweet time about it.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
              Lot of reading there DD.

too bad the Arizona audit didn't ignite the country.
              I kept looking for a frog in every section I read.
              if...............they're taking their sweet time about it.

Yeah it’s a lot of reading. And I just don’t have the time to get deep into the material. Thought I’d ask if anyone here has.

There have been a lot of things I thought would ignite people. Yet, on their thumbs they sit…

Comment

Only when the people are stripped of all they own and are starving will they ignite. That's because there is nothing else left to lose. 6 more years of Democrat rule and things will begin to heat up.

Comment

The military we currently have is not going to do squat. It is defunct from the top down. So good folks still in uniform but by and large a pale comparison to what it was.

Morale is DEAD

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                    Yeah it’s a lot of reading. And I just don’t have the time to get deep into the material. Thought I’d ask if anyone here has.

There have been a lot of things I thought would ignite people. Yet, on their thumbs they sit…

I read thru "Where's Trump" or "Military", can't remember which
                    was later. Didn't follow all the "reading" links, but read the articles.

Most of it is 2 years old, so???????????
                    and as someone said above, the military will do squat!

I think Trump is a pretty darn smart man, but not sure he is that smart and/or brave.
                    Although, the writer sure tied things together pretty good,....a lot better than, well, er a the froggies.

Sure would be a very nice surprise!
                    Last edited by hpdrifter; 05-13-2023, 07:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                      The military we currently have is not going to do squat. It is defunct from the top down. So good folks still in uniform but by and large a pale comparison to what it was.

Morale is DEAD
                      Yeah I don’t know how anyone can see the DEI crap coming from our military and think they will do anything good for anything beyond more progressive bull crap

Comment

China will be watching our election very close.

timing is everything..

Comment

Military the only way!!

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            I read thru "Where's Trump" or "Military", can't remember which
                            was later. Didn't follow all the "reading" links, but read the articles.

Most of it is 2 years old, so???????????
                            and as someone said above, the military will do squat!

I think Trump is a pretty darn smart man, but not sure he is that smart and/or brave.
                            Although, the writer sure tied things together pretty good,....a lot better than, well, er a the froggies.

Sure would be a very nice surprise!

I would agree with you.

Comment

Working...
                            X