Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trump found liable

what else was expected?

no concrete evidence, no specific time, no police report, no scream, no store employees saw anything....guilty as sin!

Comment

Wow, how the mighty has fallen. It's officially over for Trump.

Maybe instead of trying to act arrogant as usual, he should have shown up and testified to clear his name. Listening to him talk about how the lawyer was not his type and then say the woman he supposedly raped was not his type, yet he thought it was a pic of his then wife was his undoing.

People are tired of the rich and famous getting away with everything. Now Trump is lumped in with the Bidens and Clintons and Obamas. The elite untouchables. Well, the jury showed him differently today, I guess.

Hopefully now Desantis will throw his hat into the ring. People are not going to vote for a convicted rapist.
      Last edited by Danno; 05-09-2023, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
        Wow, how the mighty has fallen. It's officially over for Trump.
        Hardly.. It was a total set up as usual….. And they aren’t even good at hiding it.. IDIOTS.
        For the first time in history the defense attorneys were not allowed to know the names of the jury members.. CAMON man!!! SMH..

He was found NOT GUILTY of rape which is what this case/trial was about..

Trump is still adamant that he has no idea who this lady is and I believe him..
        This is far from over!!!

TRUMP 2024

Comment

His defense didn’t even argue the case is what I read. Straight to appeal

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

It will be thrown out on appeal......this is laughable

Trump hating Danno just cant get past his TDS...he doesn't even know what the case was about or the verdict.....typical headline reader and jump to conclusions

Comment

Say what you will but he's done. In this day and age rape cases don't just get thrown out on appeal. This is not laughable. Cancel culture just claimed another victim and the Dems knew exactly how to get it done. I'm telling you, they out politic the Republicans all day every day.

Just in time for Thursday's Biden Open House..... along the border.
              Last edited by Danno; 05-09-2023, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Say what you will but he's done.
                I will take the over for $500

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                  Hardly.. It was a total set up as usual….. And they aren’t even good at hiding it.. IDIOTS.
                  For the first time in history the defense attorneys were not allowed to know the names of the jury members.. CAMON man!!! SMH..

He was found NOT GUILTY of rape which is what this case/trial was about..

Trump is still adamant that he has no idea who this lady is and I believe him..
                  This is far from over!!!

TRUMP 2024
                  Sure man sure, like OJ was found NOT GUILTY of murder. Yet had to pay millions for committing murder. Wink Wink

Comment

TDS is real.

They got him this time huh.....

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Not sure it's TDS. It's just seeing things for what they truly are. This guy could murder someone on live tv and some here would defend him. I stick by my opinion that he's not the guy for 2024.

Comment

The case itself is nonsense and the lady is a complete whackjob. Just gives them more talking points. The artist who created this should create one with Trump with all his convictions/wins tatoo'd on him
                        Attached Files

Comment

Say what you will but he's done. In this day and age rape cases don't just get thrown out on appeal. This is not laughable. Cancel culture just claimed another victim and the Dems knew exactly how to get it done. I'm telling you, they out politic the Republicans all day every day.

Just in time for Thursday's Biden Open House..... along the border.
                          Slow down liberal… You are letting your excitement overload your azz…. He was found NOT GUILTY on the rape charge…

Comment

Cancel culture just claimed another victim and the Dems knew exactly how to get it done.
                            What do you mean by this?

Comment

Ole D must have gotten grabbed in the P!

Comment

Working...
                              X