9/11 Who all was really involved?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
    what's all the talk about 50 Senators being issued cell phones for an emergency caused by an upcoming event???

Comment

Originally posted by GroceryGetter View Post
      * an laugh about that time a bunch of white rags got thrown off a ship.*
      I always found this egregious. The most dangerous man in the world is killed and not one picture of him deceased?

There was a VERY gruesome picture floating around within 2 days that supposedly came from one of the shooters. It was quickly torn down from the internet. I used to have it on an old phone, but don’t have it anymore. It could have been fake, but it definitely looked like a sickly Osama.

The burial at sea makes sense. No need making a martyr with a burial site to forever inspire jihadis.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        what's all the talk about 50 Senators being issued cell phones for an emergency caused by an upcoming event???
        A friend sent me this yesterday, not sure what the "Big Event" is or when it will be taking place, if ever.
        Attached Files

Comment

9/11 Who all was really involved?

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post

Beats me. Keep your head on a swivel would be my advice. And it anything pops off, use logic and not emotions to react accordingly. Gonna be a lot of false flags coming.

Comment

Originally posted by IkemanTX View Post
            There was a VERY gruesome picture floating around within 2 days that supposedly came from one of the shooters. It was quickly torn down from the internet. I used to have it on an old phone, but don’t have it anymore. It could have been fake, but it definitely looked like a sickly Osama.

The burial at sea makes sense. No need making a martyr with a burial site to forever inspire jihadis.

I just finished a book last week about the Mossad capturing Adolf Eichmann in Argentina and putting him on trial in Israel. After he was found guilty he was hanged, cremated, and his ashes spread in the sea a particular distance from shore. Same reason was given. They did not want his burial place to become a shrine.

Comment

It’s all BS… Every single bit of it.. If it comes from our government IT IS A LIE..

Anyone that would believe anything coming from Obama or Hillary needs their head examined for starters.

Comment

Working...
              X