Leaked DOD documents - US-NATO Ukraine war plans

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaked DOD documents - US-NATO Ukraine war plans

Classified Pentagon documents containing information about US and NATO plans for a Ukrainian offensive and key details of the ongoing war have leaked. And the Biden administration is reportedly demanding they be scrubbed from the internet. Is there a hidden agenda behind the leak? Update: We have added a leaked Defense Intelligence Agency document at the end of this article outlining potential scenarios in which Israel would provide Ukraine with lethal weapons.  The New York Times has reported “a significant […]

Supposedly there are about 100 more documents as well. Curious to see if any plans come out in regards to Nordstream. The Germans aren’t happy about it…

Classified Pentagon documents containing information about US and NATO plans for a Ukrainian offensive and key details of the ongoing war have leaked. And the Biden administration is reportedly demanding they be scrubbed from the internet. Is there a hidden agenda behind the leak? Update: We have added a leaked Defense Intelligence Agency document at the end of this article outlining potential scenarios in which Israel would provide Ukraine with lethal weapons.  The New York Times has reported “a significant […]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good luck erasing and censoring all that. Like Elon says, diesnt exactly work that way.

Comment

Originally posted by Lungbustr View Post
      Good luck erasing and censoring all that. Like Elon says, diesnt exactly work that way.

100%

Truth is about to come out and the clueless left is going to have to see first hand that Russia wasn’t the mastermind behind all of this. Their liberal government leaders were with the help of neocon warmongering rhinos…

Comment

Also, take it with a grain of salt. Both sides claiming forged/altered so who knows what info on these documents is legit.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
          Also, take it with a grain of salt. Both sides claiming forged/altered so who knows what info on these documents is legit.

Or is this another diversion to hide something else?

Comment

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Or is this another diversion to hide something else?
            I think they have already announced the next pandemic. Some kinda Ebola virus transmitted from some kinda animal. Probably got Fauci fingerprints all over it.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
              https://thegrayzone.com/2023/04/07/l...aine-war-plan/

Supposedly there are about 100 more documents as well. Curious to see if any plans come out in regards to Nordstream. The Germans aren’t happy about it…

Crazy how we knew all the bs about Russia getting pushed back and beaten was a lie

Sure this will be spun as another “misinformation” campaign

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
              X