Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jason Whitlock

Rude of FN to cut him off.

He's right though... time to go our separate ways.

I for one will NOT find common ground with these evil freaks. They don't want common ground either, what they want is capitulation.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjgIE6ovBwE"]Fox News CUTS OFF Jason Whitlock When He Bring Up Controversial Topic - YouTube[/ame]

Amen!

Comment

Brilliant

Comment

We are watching the downfall of our country before our very eyes. I don't know if America will exist in 50 years. I couldn't agree more with Jason Whitlock.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

Comment

He's 100% correct.

Some of the blame lies right on the shoulders of those who sided with gay rights, including some TBHers. Heck some still say to let them do what ever they want in their own home "as long as it doesn't affect me" How's that working out now? Can't go backward at this point so thanks a lot.

Comment

I am not a pessimist by nature but this once great country is done for. The avalanche has started and I don't see how it gets stopped at this point. It's only a matter of how fast we get there.

Comment

Originally posted by Pineywoods View Post
              I am not a pessimist by nature but this once great country is done for. The avalanche has started and I don't see how it gets stopped at this point. It's only a matter of how fast we get there.
              if God wills it, there is always a way to turn something around.
              but at this point He is probably done with us, as the country has turned its back on Him.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                if God wills it, there is always a way to turn something around.
                but at this point He is probably done with us, as the country has turned its back on Him.
                I agree. I think we're seeing the beginning of why America isn't clearly mentioned in Revelation.

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
                  We are watching the downfall of our country before our very eyes. I don't know if America will exist in 50 years. I couldn't agree more with Jason Whitlock.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk
                  50??? We will be lucky if it is still intact after 10 more years..

Comment

I agree. I think we're seeing the beginning of why America isn't clearly mentioned in Revelation.
                    Bout sums it up

Comment

Yep

Comment

How it gets stopped is for honest, hard working, Christians with conservative beliefs to stop giving a F about the far left screaming racism, systemic racism, homophobia, LGBTWIEIEND%$# rights, etc..... They are everything that they accuse us of being, actually 10X worse. It's time to tell these mentally ill losers to stick it you know where, we are not budging from our traditional American beliefs. They can go live in their own little communes where they can pee their diapers and make believe they are unicorns. To hell with them. It's time to take a stand and to hell with it all.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                          How it gets stopped is for honest, hard working, Christians with conservative beliefs to stop giving a F about the far left screaming racism, systemic racism, homophobia, LGBTWIEIEND%$# rights, etc..... They are everything that they accuse us of being, actually 10X worse. It's time to tell these mentally ill losers to stick it you know where, we are not budging from our traditional American beliefs. They can go live in their own little communes where they can pee their diapers and make believe they are unicorns. To hell with them. It's time to take a stand and to hell with it all.
                          ^^^ and that's just for starters^^^

Comment

I know we are a republic but we have a lot of democracy tendencies and a well respected philosopher once said a democracy will never work because eventually people will care more about what they have the right to do and less about what is right to do.

Comment

Working...
                            X