Matt Walsh with the walk off!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
    Wow!! That tranny dude had the perfect look for an 80’s Rock band!!!

I truly feel sorry for these kids.. Somewhere along the way their parents and support system let them down biggly!!
    THEY WERE JUST LEFT TO ROT..
    Now we have what seems like a completely new and very strange species!!!

You do have a new species.
    The evolution of the brain at it's finest.
    Same as our fore fathers, their brain and thought process vs ours.
    We're they looking at us today, they would quote you verbatim, in refrence to you and I.
    Very strange indeed...
    They killed over a tax, while we simply TALK about the corruption of society.
    They founded a country over their beliefs, we TALK about the loss of our beliefs, and degradation of the country.
    We need to quit calling the kettle black, and start local grass root organizations, and events aimed at opposing this.
    Like 20 yrs ago....
    100,000 on TBH and I can't think of a one I've seen started, or even brainstormed on in almost 10 yrs(me included)....
    People have time for leases, endless weekends for jr's sporting events, endless bank accounts for hunting trips, building new homes, etc...but nobody really cares or has time for this country, or society.
    The brain isn't interested to that degree, it is no longer what it was, it does not understand inconvenience, and we had no more control over who we became, than these perverted idiots do today.
    We built em, but we d*** sure don't understand em, and we're doing nothing to correct it as a whole.
    Welcome to the idle mind.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      Here is an idea. Let’s get them in a line and start doing just that. [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Someone didn’t show them tough love, constructive criticism or discipline at all.

I got all three on the daily…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Got??? I still get them on the daily !

Comment

Working...
      X