In other news..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In other news..

SBF bribed Chinese officials to unfreeze over 1 billion dollars….

Oh, and they have him on policy so donations as well. But we kinda knew that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

anything is fair game in love, politics, and money!!!!

Comment

Dapper Dan hope your taxes are correct because you are definitely gonna get audited.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
        Dapper Dan hope your taxes are correct because you are definitely gonna get audited.

This without a doubt. The only time I’ve ever been audited was when I was crushing Obama all over SM and he had the IRS targeting conservatives. Cost me $4500 for a “random “ partial audit. Absolutely not one thing incorrect on my return. ****ers.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
          This without a doubt. The only time I’ve ever been audited was when I was crushing Obama all over SM and he had the IRS targeting conservatives. Cost me $4500 for a “random “ partial audit. Absolutely not one thing incorrect on my return. ****ers.

Speaking of that...

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received previously sealed court documents, including depositions of IRS officials Lois Lerner, the former director of the Exempt Organizations Unit of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and Holly Paz, her top aide and former IRS director of Office of Rulings and Agreements, which show that they knew most Tea Party organizations were legally entitled to tax-exempt status in the run up to the Obama reelection in 2012.

(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it received previously sealed court documents, including depositions of IRS officials Lois Lerner, the former director of the Exempt Organizations Unit of the Internal Revenue Service (IRS), and Holly Paz, her top aide and former IRS director of Office of Rulings and Agreements, which show that they knew most Tea Party organizations were legally entitled to tax-exempt status in the run up to the Obama reelection in 2012.

The release comes in the December 2017 amicus curiae brief (friend of the court) filed by Judicial Watch in NorCal Tea Party Patriots, et al. v. The Internal Revenue Service, et al. (No. 1:13-cv-00341). Judicial Watch argued that the documents sought may shed light on government misconduct, and the shielding of internal government deliberations does not serve the public’s interest.

Comment

Trump on Hannity right now

Comment

Great accountant and my tax guy is straight by the books. And I mean straight by the books. Have yet to show a loss. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                Great accountant and my tax guy is straight by the books. And I mean straight by the books. Have yet to show a loss. Lol

You seem to have confidence you’d come away clean. Just because you’re playing by the rules doesn’t mean they are going to start.

Comment

In other news..

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                  You seem to have confidence you’d come away clean. Just because you’re playing by the rules doesn’t mean they are going to start.

Oh no. No saying that at all. Just that I try hard to keep my affairs in order. That’s it.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post

As was mine. Still cost me $4500 to prove I was playing by the rules. I can’t imagine what the cost of a full audit would be today. I’m guessing 10s of thousands of dollars.

Comment

You think the IRS is on TBH?

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

Won’t get much from me if they are. I’m a tiny minnow in a vast ocean. They would spend more on resources to audit me than what they could potentially get from me. And at the end of the day you can’t get blood from a turnip.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                          Anything and everything on the interwebs is being monitored by the Feds. Think of what Ai is available in the private sector now. Now imagine super duper computers with .gov Ai parsing our every verbal and textual statement made on any and all forms of digital communication. Every call, every text, every post is routed through servers and the application of Ai to parse and analyze is alive and kicking….

And your private conversations aren’t private if you are near any smart device…

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                            Anything and everything on the interwebs is being monitored by the Feds. Think of what Ai is available in the private sector now. Now imagine super duper computers with .gov Ai parsing our every verbal and textual statement made on any and all forms of digital communication. Every call, every text, every post is routed through servers and the application of Ai to parse and analyze is alive and kicking….

And your private conversations aren’t private if you are near any smart device…
                            He^^^ is 100% correct and this has been going on for a very long time. My uncle, who worked in the computer field as a government contractor, helped build systems for the government in the late 70's, early 80's, that were capable of doing things that we were not remotely aware of until the last 10 years or less. Technologies with capabilities beyond our wildest dreams.
                            The governments abilities are leaps and bonds ahead of our wildest imaginations and always have been..
                            True story..

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
                              He^^^ is 100% correct and this has been going on for a very long time. My uncle, who worked in the computer field as a government contractor, helped build systems for the government in the late 70's, early 80's, that were capable of doing things that we were not remotely aware of until the last 10 years or less. Technologies with capabilities beyond our wildest dreams.
                              The governments abilities are leaps and bonds ahead of our wildest imaginations and always have been..
                              True story..

And that is how politicians are so easily corrupted/blackmailed. One wrong text, picture, conversation, or click on a website and they have you by the balls. And that’s why I could never run for a political office. I would/could never sell my soul in fear of something I did/said in the past being exposed just for political power or benefits.

Comment

Working...
                              X