No announcement yet.

Nashville shooter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

More skullduggery it appears. I'll just wait on this one.

Comment

Probably all smoke and mirrors like everything else these days..
      Who the hail knows what to believe anymore..
      There is literally not one single soul in MSM or our government that could be called trustworthy this day and age. Not one...

Comment

The shoes in the picture do not have the Vans stitching. Nor does the red go far enough back towards the heel. There is also a small amount of red on the lower white rubber part on the shoes in question. But, people will see what they want to see.

I don't see enough evidence to prove they are a different pair of shoes that she started out wearing.

Comment

The shoes are probably just difference in cameras- I’ve watched tons of body camera and surveillance video and this does not surprise me- Now the random lady that showed up - I wouldn’t doubt there are several of these folks around the country and evil people transported her there as quickly as possible to push the agenda. It’s a tragic situation where “it” killed innocent people.

Comment

This scenario absolutely proves that neither gun control nor red flag laws work. Period. I see so many guys that support red flag and I’ll never understand it. How many of these happen after someone reports something yet no one follows up. Then you have the whole issue of who gets to decide you are mentally ill? The same people that say a woman can be a man? Red flag may actually be the worst option when discussing any kind of gun control

Christian School Shooter Audrey Hale’s Text Messages Before Massacre Revealed

A former basketball teammate of Nashville Christian school shooter Audrey Hale has come forward and said she texted her before carrying out a mass shooting that left three children and three adults dead on Monday.

Averianna Patton, a former teammate and classmate of Hale, said she received messages from Hale, whose Instagram profile used the name “Aiden.” Officials said that Hale was biologically female, while a police spokesperson said she identified as male.

“So basically that post I made on here about you, that was basically a suicide note. I’m planning to die today,” Hale wrote, according to messages that Patton provided to local outlet NewsChannel 5.

“THIS IS NOT A JOKE!!!” wrote Hale. “You’ll probably hear about me on the news after I die.”

“This is my last goodbye. I love you … See you again in another life,” Haley wrote, signing the message as “Audrey (Aiden).” Based on the message, screenshots of which were posted online, it’s was not clear that Hale was planning on committing a mass shooting.

In her response, Patton attempted to give Hale a positive message and encouragement. “Audrey! You have so much more life to live. I pray God keeps and covers you,” she wrote back.

In response, Hale wrote that: “I know but I don’t want to live. I’m so sorry. I’m not trying to upset you or get attention. I just need to die. I wanted to tell you first because you are the most beautiful person I’ve ever seen and known all my life.” She added: “My family doesn’t know what I’m about to do. One day this will make more sense. I’ve left more than enough evidence behind. But something bad is about to happen.”

After the exchange, Patton said she communicated with the Suicide Prevention Help Line.

“I tried to comfort and encourage her and subsequently reached out to the Suicide Prevention Help Line after being instructed to by my father at 10:08 am. Audrey has shared with others that she had been suicidal in the past and I knew to take this serious,” Patton remarked.

Patton added that she called the Nashville Davidson County Sheriff’s Office to alert them about Hale’s situation before she was told to call the non-emergency number.

“After phone calls from friends and Audrey’s name was released as the shooter at Covenant Nashville school, I learned that Audrey was the shooter and that she had reached out to me prior to the shooting,” Patton said. “My heart is with all of the families affected and I’m devastated by what has happened.”

On Tuesday, Nashville Police Chief John Drake said Hale was being treated by a doctor for an unspecified “emotional disorder” and said her parents were unaware that she possessed seven firearms. Hale, he said, hid her legally purchased weapons inside the house without her parents’ knowledge.

Prior to the attack, Hale was not on the police department’s radar, Drake said. A manifesto and a map were found in connection to the shooting, he said, although he did not elaborate on the contents of the manifesto.

“We have a manifesto, we have some writings that we’re going over that pertain to this date, the actual incident,” he told reporters. “We have a map drawn out of how this was all going to take place.”

In that news conference, Drake told reporters that Hale at one point positioned herself on a higher-level floor and opened fire at police cars, attempting to conceal herself so she wouldn’t be shot by responding officers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

The government doesn't need to manufacture crazy people to do crazy stuff. Plenty that will do it on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
                School security should be similar to airport. When was last time you saw a major violence event in an airport?
                Have you seen a Spirit airlines flight?

I just assume all of them have a massive brawl at some point on them.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  Have you seen a Spirit airlines flight?

I just assume all of them have a massive brawl at some point on them.
                  Airports are still wide open. Thankfully nothing to this magnitude has happened recently at an airport.

Comment

Nashville shooter

I think this puts the shoe issue to rest. Same shoes. Still a whack job. Still incited by trans extreme activist ideology.

Still an odd coincidence that the highland park lady just so happened to be readily available to jump into a breaking news segment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The dead shooter will be made out to be the victim, its already happening as we speak. "Were/was" (shooter's new pronouns) was raised by evil, unaccepting, white Christians, blah, blah, blah.... They will use this to push the trans/lbgretw++++++ agenda even further down the masses throats.

On another note, the most vile creature to ever live in the White House showed his disgusting true colors yet again. Absolute POS.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                        The dead shooter will be made out to be the victim, its already happening as we speak. "Were/was" (shooter's new pronouns) was raised by evil, unaccepting, white Christians, blah, blah, blah.... They will use this to push the trans/lbgretw++++++ agenda even further down the masses throats.

On another note, the most vile creature to ever live in the White House showed his disgusting true colors yet again. Absolute POS.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/bi...fa9c31a7&ei=41
                        Yea he's a real piece of work!!!!

And they are trying with all their might not to call this exactly what it was, A HATE CRIME AGAINST CHRISTIANS... The refuse to say it..

Comment

Watching ABC World News Tonight last night. Nashville shooting was lead story and the segment lasted at least 10 minutes. Not once during the entire segment did anyone mention that the shooter was trans or an activist, nor was a "he" or "she" pronoun uttered. It was "the shooter" this and "the shooter" that. If "it" had been a White supremist, that would have been the first thing mentioned. Once again pandering instead of just reporting the true story. Disgraceful!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Evil View Post
                            Watching ABC World News Tonight last night. Nashville shooting was lead story and the segment lasted at least 10 minutes. Not once during the entire segment did anyone mention that the shooter was trans or an activist, nor was a "he" or "she" pronoun uttered. It was "the shooter" this and "the shooter" that. If "it" had been a White supremist, that would have been the first thing mentioned. Disgraceful!
                            I heard the police chief say WHITE female at least 6 times on the day it happened.. If it were any other color race would have never been mentioned and everybody knows it.. At this point it's almost comical because their tactics are so obvious and stupid..

Comment

I sure would like to see this nut job's manifesto...I'm betting it would be devastating to the whole trans agenda. Gotta gut feeling it won't get released or it will be redacted to a watered down version.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                                I sure would like to see this nut job's manifesto...I'm betting it would be devastating to the whole trans agenda. Gotta gut feeling it won't get released or it will be redacted to a watered down version.
                                Yep. It will expose the seething hate to such an extent that they couldn’t ignore the hate crime aspect. Not that it matters, that trash was already handled and no trial needed

Comment

Working...
                                X