• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KHOU reporting midterm voting issues in Harris county

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mattress Mac has been all over this.

Comment

First, I want to say I'm happy someone is finally covering this.

However, we knew this within a week of the election this happened. What took these people 5 months to report on it?! It's a joke, and I have zero faith in any Houston based new group, with the exception of a select few reporters.

Houston local news should be embarrassed by itself, and it's city's corruption it has allowed to grow with almost no reporting of the corruption.

Comment

Dora needs to go!

Comment

On the Houston connection, why does ole Mayor Turner care what goes on at HISD? Not his department.

Comment

Well, it's Harris County, so we all expected/knew this.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              First, I want to say I'm happy someone is finally covering this.

However, we knew this within a week of the election this happened. What took these people 5 months to report on it?! It's a joke, and I have zero faith in any Houston based new group, with the exception of a select few reporters.

Houston local news should be embarrassed by itself, and it's city's corruption it has allowed to grow with almost no reporting of the corruption.

100% agree. Hopefully the normies that still watch local news are paying attention. Harris county was a miniature version of Maricopa…

Comment

Nothing will happen in Harris County. The election was an embarrassment and people have no trust in the voting system as of now. All the Republicans do is talk a good game to calm the storm until it goes away.

Comment

Delusions of grandeur much?

Comment

True story. They jacked my appraisal up over 70k in two years. 50k in the last year.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                      True story. They jacked my appraisal up over 70k in two years. 50k in the last year.

Dude, our house, what a joke. They doubled it this year! And since we just purchased this house, we have exactly what we paid.

Also, I see Harris County sends out requests to have new home owners volunteer what they paid for the house (Nevermind the fact that sales price is public record). I have half a mind to respond that I paid $1, just to see what they say LOL.

Comment

I've had a 600% increase in my taxes since I retired in 2011. My 2023 appraisal actually stayed about the same but taxes still increased. Good thing I have the homestead exemption or I would be in deep dogpoo here in Tarrant County.

Comment

Man I feel for the Houston folks anymore. Can you just imagine if She-Jack becomes mayor? You thought Chicago and Lori Lightfoot was bad?

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post
                            Man I feel for the Houston folks anymore. Can you just imagine if She-Jack becomes mayor? You thought Chicago and Lori Lightfoot was bad?
                            That is EXACTLY what I told my wife last night when I saw that SHE-Jak was running for Mayor of H-town!! They think it's bad now!! Just wait!!

Comment

Originally posted by HoustonHunter94 View Post

I just need to hit a couple big projects in my pipeline and I’m tossing the dueces and saying peace out to houston and Harris county. In the mean time, grind, grind, grind.

Comment

Working...
                              X