Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening.
Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Weaponization of the Fed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Weaponization of the Fed

This is one of the craziest hearings I’ve ever seen/heard!! Thank God we have a few people willing to stand up and do the right thing!!!

House Select Subcommittee holds a hearing on the weaponization of the federal government on the Twitter files. Subscribe to Fox Business! https://bit.ly/2D9C...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you have a spark notes version or summary?

Comment

Originally posted by MNK View Post
      Do you have a spark notes version or summary?

Democrats badgered two brave journalists for 2 hours!! The FBI, DOJ and pretty much every other 3 letter dept. conspired with Big tech to push their agenda. By the way, the two journalist are/were self proclaimed “democrats”! That was before this hearing!! Lol

Comment

Before any libs on here come out bashing trump admin for doing the same… Yes, you are right! His admin did it as well! Which IS still part of the problem! I don’t care what side you are on. NO govt party or official should be able to “propagandize” social media or news outlets!

Comment

Originally posted by The4Cs View Post
          This is one of the craziest hearings I’ve ever seen/heard!! Thank God we have a few people willing to stand up and do the right thing!!!

House Select Subcommittee holds a hearing on the weaponization of the federal government on the Twitter files. Subscribe to Fox Business! https://bit.ly/2D9C...

Welcome to the forum. Glad to have ya...

Let me introduce you to the Political and Current events forum for post like this. Otherwise known as the PACE forum of TBH... Have fun in there! Enjoy your reading and bring your waders!

PACE - https://discussions.texasbowhunter.c...splay.php?f=60

Comment

I watched the entire video and to summarize, (2) registered democrat reporters that are involved with investigating the Twitter files, testified before congress about the governments involvement in targeting free speech. Basically the government has been contacting Twitter, Facebook etc. and telling them what to allow and what not to allow on social media regarding Covid, elections etc. The democrats on the panel definitely tried to eat their own.

Comment

Weaponization is exactly what it is..
              People should be outraged over what is being exposed.
              Freedom of speech is being attacked from every angle.
              Now they are banning the African reporter Simon Ateba from the white house press core for asking hard questions and refusing to send in his questions so they can be screened.. By asking questions from the cuff he makes Karine Jean-Piere look like the total idiot that she really is and that will now not be allowed... Dumb as a box of rocks!!!!!
              Last edited by PondPopper; 03-09-2023, 08:35 PM.

Comment

Trump better win this next election…. He is the only one with the balls to take them down…
                Appoint people to go after these MFers….

If he doesn’t we won’t ever stop it… it will grow like a cancer

Comment

Working...
                X