Any idea if this is true?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any idea if this is true?

To Donate And Support The Channel Paypal: https://www.paypal.me/therealdocrichMerch: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMJD9wZVMP8X-9pa1JxbGTw/store Or http...

Yup true why do you think the state takes your child support money and then distribute it to the spouse instead of you just paying it directly to the spouse .....I was just telling my buddy about this last night .....I don't pay any child support but was told about this years ago anyone who pays child support can you confirm

Comment

Yes it’s true! Sad part about it is my CS money RARELY gets used
      On my kids! And i raise them almost 50% at my house as well!! It doesn’t take $1500 month to raise 2 kids! CS is such a scam and these republican conservatives could care less! I hate anything government nothin but thieves top to bottom.. plus i can’t even claim my children ��

Comment

The State holds the contribution for approximately 7 days before funding to the recipient.

Just imagine the amount of interest compounded from the number of those that contribute to the "System".

Comment

Wow my BIL (brother-in-law) for Burnadel, was paying child support on two kids from two different women and he was hammered for child support.

Comment

If true, talk about a conflict of interest.

Comment

Same thing with out of state hunting licenses. Wyoming charges almost $1400 in January and keeps it until the draw in May.

Comment

Anytime the government gets involved in something, it's to put more money in their pockets for your best interest/your benefit. Keeping government at all levels out of as much as possible, is always best.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                  Same thing with out of state hunting licenses. Wyoming charges almost $1400 in January and keeps it until the draw in May.
                  Good grief man, if you hate it so much stay home. Almost every state makes you wait for a draw. Blame the freakin' outfitters not the state, they have pushed that and keep it in place.

Sorry to hear about the CS though, it should go right for the kids.

Comment

Yup. They charge you fees to distribute money. They’ll also hold the funds in a massive account that draws interest. Imagine the millions.

Comment

Originally posted by wytex View Post
                      Good grief man, if you hate it so much stay home. Almost every state makes you wait for a draw. Blame the freakin' outfitters not the state, they have pushed that and keep it in place.

Sorry to hear about the CS though, it should go right for the kids.
                      Thank you Mr. Wyoming! You can mail them a check and let them hold it for 5 months if you would like? You probably get a refund on your tax return and think you made money?lol

The state keeps the money not the outfitter. Its all states not just Wyoming but equally unfair. I hate giving the state or government an interest free loan so they can hold it and make interest.

Comment

Originally posted by Huggybear View Post
                        Thank you Mr. Wyoming! You can mail them a check and let them hold it for 5 months if you would like? You probably get a refund on your tax return and think you made money?lol

The state keeps the money not the outfitter. It’s all states not just Wyoming but equally unfair. I hate giving the state or government an interest free loan so they can hold it and make interest.
                        Unfortunately it’s the game in most places. I do think it’s horse **** they make money on my money then give us non residents less than half the odds of drawing.

Comment

Working...
                        X