Military shoots down "object" in Alaska

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Military shoots down "object" in Alaska

Whitehouse spokesman said military shot down an object at 40,000 ft but not sure what it was........so, you shoot down things not knowing what they are......how can they spew this garbage

We got ballonies coming out of the wood work all of a sudden!!

Comment

They know exactly what they shot down. Just no willing to tell us. More of the same. Treat us like mushrooms.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I’ll take “How to admit you were wrong without admitting you were wrong” for $1000, Alex
        Last edited by Playa; 02-10-2023, 08:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          I’ll take How to admit you were wrong without admitting you were wrong” for $1000, Alex
          Yep, this one was a "threat" to commercial air traffic......

Comment

Aliens if we don't have enought crossing the rio grande now they are flying in on balloons

Comment

They shoot down Russian spy balloons…not Chinese.

Comment

I don’t believe they shot anything down. I think they made up the story. As a way to show they are “serious about taking these things seriously”. They could have shot the Chinese spy balloon down when it crossed the Aleutian Islands, but didn’t. Could have shot it down over the remote part of Montana when it crossed our border. But didn’t. They didn’t do anything until the media made a big deal out of it. Then it was too late to shoot it down. So now they make up a story about “an unknown object” at 40,000ft and we are supposed to believe they are now proactive about it. BS imo

Comment

Screw up and shoot a balloon down after it transits the entire continental US. How do we fix the PR? Release a balloon and shoot it down in Alaska. I think it was an Elmo balloon from Kroger.

Comment

Tic tac or disk?

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                      I don’t believe they shot anything down. I think they made up the story. As a way to show they are “serious about taking these things seriously”. They could have shot the Chinese spy balloon down when it crossed the Aleutian Islands, but didn’t. Could have shot it down over the remote part of Montana when it crossed our border. But didn’t. They didn’t do anything until the media made a big deal out of it. Then it was too late to shoot it down. So now they make up a story about “an unknown object” at 40,000ft and we are supposed to believe they are now proactive about it. BS imo
                      Yep. Got to make Ole Joey look like he’s a BAD man.

Comment

Well, around these parts, it’s no pics, didn’t happen!!!

Comment

Supposedly it was an unmanned cylindrical object with no propulsion system. Sounds like tic tac to me.

Comment

Originally posted by texasdeerhunter View Post
                            i don’t believe they shot anything down. I think they made up the story. As a way to show they are “serious about taking these things seriously”. they could have shot the chinese spy balloon down when it crossed the aleutian islands, but didn’t. Could have shot it down over the remote part of montana when it crossed our border. But didn’t. They didn’t do anything until the media made a big deal out of it. Then it was too late to shoot it down. So now they make up a story about “an unknown object” at 40,000ft and we are supposed to believe they are now proactive about it. Bs imo

Comment

Originally posted by tbar View Post
                              x3 bingo

Comment

Working...
                              X