Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CDC Adds COVID-19 Vaccine to Routine Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CDC Adds COVID-19 Vaccine to Routine Immunization Schedule for Children and Adolescen

We're only doing this to help the uninsured...

will not comply

Comment

Not only no, but F no. These people need to hang.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Tomball ISD follows the recommendations, and has an exception for religous exemptions. But after they say that, their handbook says "we reserve the right to revoke religious exemptions". So I can already see that being a fight once our kids start school.

Comment

The schedule is not a mandate, states and local jurisdictions make their own rules about what vaccines are required for attendance. I expect this to receive quite a lot of push back

The CDC also recommends the hpv vax for teens but they don't have to get it.

Comment

Gfy

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
              https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...n-adolescents/

We're only doing this to help the uninsured...

Now continued immunity will exist for the manufacturers regardless of EUA or not. Always about the $$$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                Now continued immunity will exist for the manufacturers regardless of EUA or not. Always about the $$$$.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                I believe that immunity will begin to dissipate as public outcry grows and eventual investigations reveal real fraud regarding the known risks. At that point the class action lawsuits will be filed on fraud not the medical maladies that resulted.

But I also suspect that by the time the fraud evidence is uncovered and suits are being filed, Pfizer and Moderna will be filing for bankruptcy and essentially being re-lunched under new Corporate monikers. A few execs will get caught in suits, take the fall, and get sentenced to Club Feds

Comment

Working...
                X