Peter Zeihan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter Zeihan

If you are not following this guy then you should. This is his daily video for today.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QRMcrvyQ_U"]Peter Zeihan - The Ukraine War Is Just Getting Started - YouTube[/ame]

pretty much the way i viewed this would go from the beginning

Comment

My view is pizz on Ukraine. We have plenty of infrastructure issues here in our own country we could use that 100 billion on. Like nuke power plants, bridges, semiconductor plants and the list goes on and on.

Comment

The $100M is kid’s stuff. The real money will come when have “invest in the future of Ukraine” and rebuild their country.

Comment

This guy is a friggin idiot. 100% disinformation.
          Either a fool or a paid liar or both.
          Russia and Putin could wipe out the nazi mafia running Ukraine in a minute. They are taking out the biolabs and underground facilities of the world's largest child trafficking system both put into place and funded by your democrat party of the US and other bad actors world wide. You are paying Ukraine to traffic children and research deadly illness with your paycheck. Then you have gullible Americans as well as churches donating millions to these sick evil *******s in the name of "feel good about themselves". Disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by Bard View Post
            This guy is a friggin idiot. 100% disinformation.
            Either a fool or a paid liar or both.
            Russia and Putin could wipe out the nazi mafia running Ukraine in a minute. They are taking out the biolabs and underground facilities of the world's largest child trafficking system both put into place and funded by your democrat party of the US and other bad actors world wide. You are paying Ukraine to traffic children and research deadly illness with your paycheck. Then you have gullible Americans as well as churches donating millions to these sick evil *******s in the name of "feel good about themselves". Disgusting.
            Yeah, ‘cuz Russians have never been know for trafficking young nubile females 🙄

Comment

I don't trust anybody who pronounces nuclear as "nucular!"

Screw that guy and his stupid beard.

Seriously though, who knows if he's right or not? But we do know Ukraine is just one big laundramat for American politicians to get more dollars, and they also have hot chicks.

Comment

Whether he is right or wrong doesn’t change the fact that it’s not our problem. I couldn’t care less about that entire situation. And if I’m going to be honest, we’d be better off at this point if Russia took Ukraine and burned that piggy bank to the ground. However, the money laundering will most likely be set up in another country who’s government is overthrown by a coup d’etat involving US govt officials and politicians…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Military Industrial Complex, the biggest terrorist in the world. They gotta get that money, gotta keep us in conflict

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    Yeah, ‘cuz Russians have never been know for trafficking young nubile females 🙄
                    Nailed it, hilarious.

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M0LzuMUOO0k"]Peter Zeihan - How Stable Is the Russian Oil Industry? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Working...
                      X