Pfizer news worth keeping an eye on.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pfizer news worth keeping an eye on.

Thailand and Switzerland are heating up when it comes to the vaccines and injuries/lying about efficacy and safety regarding them.

Thailand is beyond po’d. They are on the verge of nullifying their contract with pfizer and suing for every dollar they spent on the vaccines.

Switzerland president m/minister of health under investigation, indictment, and prosecution.

The video is worth a watch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Pfizer folds like a cheap suitcase because of what they've done, regardless of their intent.

Comment

Now these same crooks are offering a "vaccine" for the pneumonia... I heard it advertised on AM radio yesterday morning... SMH..

Comment

they need a vaccine for the vaccine

Comment

Originally posted by PondPopper View Post
          Now these same crooks are offering a "vaccine" for the pneumonia... I heard it advertised on AM radio yesterday morning... SMH..

Yep. Has mRNA technology in it too. Hard pass

Comment

They advertise everywhere. One of the highlights I saw while researching Damar Hamlin (Has he done an interview yet?) showed Pfizer ads all over a football stadium. And it's wild to see how many ads they run on TV. Oh and if you listen to KTRH in Houston on iHeartRadio, every other ad is Pfizer.

Pfizer, and it's governmental counterparts, need to be left on a deserted island, with a gun and a handful of bullets. They can sort themselves out.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              They advertise everywhere. One of the highlights I saw while researching Damar Hamlin (Has he done an interview yet?) showed Pfizer ads all over a football stadium. And it's wild to see how many ads they run on TV. Oh and if you listen to KTRH in Houston on iHeartRadio, every other ad is Pfizer.

Pfizer, and it's governmental counterparts, need to be left on a deserted island, with a gun and a handful of bullets. They can sort themselves out.

100%

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

The US & New Zealand are the only 2 countries in the world where Pharma companies can market directly to the consumer

While the job of drug advertising is to sell a product, not to help the consumer, men can still use the information as a starting point to talk with their doctor about their health....

Comment

Interesting development I think might be related to this thread. James O'Keefe was put on administrative leave from PV. Something stinks. Did Pfizer get to the PV BoD?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    The US & New Zealand are the only 2 countries in the world where Pharma companies can market directly to the consumer

https://www.health.harvard.edu/medic...ug-advertising
                    And NZ has some crazy strict laws regarding being able to advertise. America is basically the wild west.

Comment

Working...
                    X