I like Byron Donalds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Byron Donalds

Guy is grilling Twitter execs right now on GOP oversight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does no one prep these people before they go answer questions on capital hill?! "You know the content of these tweets?!"

Donalds did a very good job.

Comment

He is the guy that garnered some votes for SoH, correct?

Seems super sharp and on point. Hopefully he can gain influence without being covered in swamp muck

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
        Does no one prep these people before they go answer questions on capital hill?! "You know the content of these tweets?!"

Donalds did a very good job.

Nailed him.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
          He is the guy that garnered some votes for SoH, correct?

Seems super sharp and on point. Hopefully he can gain influence without being covered in swamp muck

Agreed

Unfortunately all of this, nor the impeachment of Mayorkas will change anything in DC.

Comment

MTG goes hard on child p*** on Twitter and calls out Yoel Roth.

Pretty sure I posted this when the Twitter files dropped.

Comment

Wouldn’t have wanted to be a Twitter witness in front of oversight today…. GOP didn’t really hold back. Was nice to see members of Congress doing their jobs.

Comment

It was fun to watch, but what does it actually do? If anything?

Comment

So when are they dragging up all the top execs from the rest of the social media platforms? They are guilty as hell as well.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post

Rep Clay Higgins answers your questions. Time will tell. Seems to me like a Rico case would fit in nicely.

Comment

Originally posted by EarleyBird View Post
                        Exactly

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Rep Clay Higgins answers your questions. Time will tell. Seems to me like a Rico case would fit in nicely.

Keep us informed of results. Watched excitedly for years when Cruz and Gowdy would go on the offensive own people when being questioned. Nothing ever came of it other than noise and blips for the media to run repeatedly.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                          Exactly

Keep us informed of results. Watched excitedly for years when Cruz and Gowdy would go on the offensive own people when being questioned. Nothing ever came of it other than noise and blips for the media to run repeatedly.

If it’s left up to the DOJ/FBI then nothing will happen on the criminality of the offense. We will see. There is a win though. It confirms what we all knew and suspected and maybe it will awaken some of those that still have blinders on. The Dems tried to play this off today as measures put in place due to the insurrection. They got torched when documents showed that censorship and collusion with the government occurred well before jan6

Comment

I believe it's all just performance art. That's pretty cynical, I know, but they're all just putting on a show while they rob us blind.

Comment

Chip Roy said that arrests are imminent for twitter execs....

I dont believe that for one second....the real corruption is at the FBI/DOJ

Comment

Working...
                              X