Kyle Busch prisoner swap

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyle Busch prisoner swap

Let’s see how quickly the Biden administration starts negotiations for the release of a straight White male redneck.

Kyle Busch prisoner swap

Except this is old news and he’s already home…having taken personal responsibility for his actions, and payed his own way…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yea, it only just came out because someone shared it on one of his twitter feeds yesterday morning and forced his hand. I saw when they shared it and sure enough a few hours later, it started spreading like wildfire and he immediately released a statement. The media is...again....taking this story and making it into something it's not.

Comment

And that’s how much I follow nascar

Comment

Originally posted by JLivi1224 View Post
          It's like watching "Yellowstone," it just doesn't matter; and might make you dumber by proxy.

Comment

Hell biden would of traded him for el Chapo .

Comment

It's all good. You're certainly not the only one.

Comment

Wife’s friend brought her handgun to Mexico and it was found in her bag, she was in a Mexican jail for 2 months before released. Heard 10,000-15,000 was paid to get released. Kyle Busch probably paid 100,000 up front and was released quickly.

Comment

Originally posted by RMW View Post
                  Wife’s friend brought her handgun to Mexico and it was found in her bag, she was in a Mexican jail for 2 months before released. Heard 10,000-15,000 was paid to get released. Kyle Busch probably paid 100,000 up front and was released quickly.
                  I know its a small town but I heard it was closer to the 25K range.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    Except this is old news and he’s already home…having taken personal responsibility for his actions, and payed his own way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    I don't understand?

Comment

Let’s see how quickly the Biden administration starts negotiations for the release of a straight White male redneck.

https://www.dailywire.com/news/nasca...nths-in-prison
                      Who is Kyle Bush? George’s cousin?

Comment

Originally posted by flyinstroke View Post
                        I know its a small town but I heard it was closer to the 25K range.
                        Just going off what my wife told me, but very well could have been more. She also said they were starving her giving her little to eat.

Comment

What do ya know. More BS links spreading BS info. Maybe a Twitter post would have been more accurate

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
                            What do ya know. More BS links spreading BS info. Maybe a Twitter post would have been more accurate
                            So Kyle busch was not detained in Mexico on gun charges?

Comment

So Kyle busch was not detained in Mexico on gun charges?
                              You gonna try to twist everything you say as correct? He’s been out. He’s back in the states. No 42 month BS. No prisoner swap.

Comment

Working...
                              X