Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

President 2024

Comment

Jesus, and what's bad is they'll vote for him again!

Comment

Voters don’t vote for the person. They vote for the way the person votes.

Comment

He was admitted to a hospital in DC last night due to feeling light headed and they are running tests.

I don’t wish medical situations on anyone, but his party’s vaccine policy is a potential cause for his stroke.

Comment

Fits right in with the rest of the dumb-o-rats

Comment

clown show

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                He was admitted to a hospital in DC last night due to feeling light headed and they are running tests.

I don’t wish medical situations on anyone, but his party’s vaccine policy is a potential cause for his stroke.

Here ya go. I remember hearing about this when he was running.

Looks like we are about to have an illegal alien as a senator….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                  Here ya go. I remember hearing about this when he was running.

Looks like we are about to have an illegal alien as a senator….

She will not automatically inherit the seat. I believe there will be a special election to fill it should he step down.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
                    She will not automatically inherit the seat. I believe there will be a special election to fill it should he step down.

Wrong, PA like several other states allow for Gubernatorial appointment UNTIL the next election cycle in the event that a Senator becomes incapacitated or dies during a term. So PA’s democratic gov Shapiro can appoint whoever he wants.

Can’t imagine was the “lobbying” for an appointment like that must be like. And by lobbying I mean bribery

Comment

Wrong, PA like several other states allow for Gubernatorial appointment UNTIL the next election cycle in the event that a Senator becomes incapacitated or dies during a term. So PA’s democratic gov Shapiro can appoint whoever he wants.

Can’t imagine was the “lobbying” for an appointment like that must be like. And by lobbying I mean bribery

[emoji106]

Comment

Rod Blagojevich says hey!

Comment

PA residents voters for a vegetable so they will get represented by one

Comment

Does it even friggin matter anymore?

Comment

Well done Pa! Hell....you even voted in a dead guy! True story. This one is just still breathing. [emoji2359]

Comment

Website: https://saltmustflow.com article: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2023/02/09/john-fetterman-hospitalized-after-feeling-lightheaded/ OTHER PLATFORMS: Odysee:https://odysee.com/@SaltyCracker

Comment

Working...
                                X