Nato general says we are now ready

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nato general says we are now ready

Nato general says we are now ready for war with Russia.

https://youtu.be/NyNA9f6kPcU

Good interview; thanks for sharing!

Outlook not too peachy for anyone involved in the Ukrainian War. As, usual someone will be victorious but at what cost. Look at how many lives are being lost, not to mention how much money is being wasted.

It sucks that America has yet again been dragged into another conflict by power hungry corrupt politicians in Washington.

Comment

Kinda like Vietnam all over again.

Sent from my SM-A135U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

FJB
        It is really sad what has been done to the Ukrainian people!

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post

Outlook not too peachy for anyone involved in the Ukrainian War. As, usual someone will be victorious but at what cost. Look at how many lives are being lost, not to mention how much money is being wasted.

It sucks that America has yet again been dragged into another conflict by power hungry corrupt politicians in Washington.

We were not dragged. We jumped in as the ring leader

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by andre3k View Post
            Kinda like Vietnam all over again.

It’s Vietnam all over the only difference, at this point, is we don’t have boots on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
              It’s Vietnam all over the only difference, at this point, is we don’t have boots on the ground

I would guess we have boots on the ground. You can't send all of that equipment over there with no training and advisors showing them how to use it. CIA/PMC's/SF, someone is over there advising them and that's why Ukraine made it this far.

Comment

dragged into? I think they fanned the flames.

Comment

I agree that yes American politicians lead the war mongering. I don’t believe that 90 % of Americans have any idea why we are there. If they did, none of them would support the action.

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                  dragged into? I think they fanned the flames.
                  When you say they, I assume you are referring to the corrupt American politicians?? While they are driving the bus, lots of U.S. Americans are just along for the ride not happy with the direction the bus driver is taking.

Comment

I agree that yes American politicians lead the war mongering. I don’t believe that 90 % of Americans have any idea why we are there. If they did, none of them would support the action.

When you say they, I assume you are referring to the corrupt American politicians?? While they are driving the bus, lots of U.S. Americans are just along for the ride not happy with the direction the bus driver is taking.
                    of course! but not ALL Americans are along for a ride. Those Americans accept and support anything they're told and another faction has no idea.

Comment

Per former Israeli prime minister western leaders blocked a peace deal in March between Russia and Ukraine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        Per former Israeli prime minister western leaders blocked a peace deal in March between Russia and Ukraine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Correct. We knew this in June of 2022, when Zelenskyy said they had a deal on paper. Shortly after, Boris Johnson flew over there on very short notice, while Biden declared this would be a long war, and all of a sudden no deal. I believe the US Ambassador to the region confirmed this happened shortly after he visited Kiev too.

Comment

Working...
                        X