Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Yeah Joe, it’s probably nothing serious

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Didn't Japan try something similar in WW2?

Last edited by Pushbutton2; 02-03-2023, 11:27 AM.

Comment

I heard on the Houston news one of em said the military doesn’t want a missile going through it and potentially hitting an American city.

What happened to gunshots? Pick a mountain range and put some holes in it.
      I mean, it’s a Chinese product. It’ll probably quit working soon anyway, but there’s some fun to be had with some target practice.

Comment

Originally posted by J-5 View Post
        I heard on the Houston news one of em said the military doesn’t want a missile going through it and potentially hitting an American city.

What happened to gunshots? Pick a mountain range and put some holes in it.
        I mean, it’s a Chinese product. It’ll probably quit working soon anyway, but there’s some fun to be had with some target practice.
        Billions of dollars of defense spending should take care of each item you point out.

If not, what is the point of the billions and billions we spent?

Comment

The pentagon press conference just ended and it’s clear our military leadership is corrupted, incompetent, and feckless.

If Trump was still in office, the news would have been, “we shot it down two days ago”.

Comment

I don't watch the news. Someone let me know if ANY questions get answered.

1. How the heck did it get within 100 miles of our coastline without us seeing it?
            2. How did it cross over our land without us seeing it?
            3. Any plan at all to shoot it down or bring it down?
            4. Where's it headed?

I saw one tweet that said Pentagon says it violates international law. So? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
              Billions of dollars of defense spending should take care of each item you point out.

If not, what is the point of the billions and billions we spent?
              Exactly

Comment

If I heard correctly, the military knew when it crossed the Aleutians but chose to do nothing or were told to do nothing.

Comment

This administration is selling the country and its people down the river...
                  They are aiding and abetting our biggest enemies in plain site and getting away with it.. There is no logical reason for allowing China to do this. Not to mention Russia flying their missile across the country with, like they did, with absolutely no worries about what this administration might do. Wake up!!
                  We are in big trouble folks..
                  Last edited by PondPopper; 02-03-2023, 01:54 PM.

Comment

Now that the public is aware they’ll have to shoot it down…but not until they give China time to download whatever data is already on it. Must be waiting for their commo satellite to get in place for the download.

Comment

Working...
                    X