Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Migrants in NYC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Migrants in NYC

Man, these people feel entitled to the benefits and generosity of the American taxpayer.....
    NYC is asking for $2 Billion to care for these people.....

Single 20-30 men DEMANDING to stay in a $450 per night hotel.....

I have never stayed in a hotel that was $450 a night......

I am glad to see the rest of the country seeing what the rest of what Texas and Arizona has been dealing with.....

What a complete @#$% show

If New York gets $2 billion for the few buses they received then Texas is owed about $20 TRILLION.

Comment

If there isn’t a mass deportation this country is going to suffer for decades over what the Biden admin has done. The financial and criminal costs are going to be staggering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

There are people telling them what to demand. Supposedly, NY has a “right to shelter” obligation type “law”.

There is a lot of money in play for the “not for profit” companies providing services for the asylum claiming illegal aliens.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          There are people telling them what to demand. Supposedly, NY has a “right to shelter” obligation type “law”.

There is a lot of money in play for the “not for profit” companies providing services for the asylum claiming illegal aliens.
          Are those laws not set up for " citizens"

If you are an illegal alien the only thing you should be entitled to is to be treated respectfully, fed, and clothed on your trip back to home country....that is all

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

If you are an illegal alien the only thing you should be entitled to is to be treated respectfully, fed, and clothed on your trip back to home country....that is all
            Not sure NY is viewing shelter laws in that manner. Don’t get me wrong, I am not for free housing for illegals. I was just pointing out one of the reasons the situation is where it’s at.
            Last edited by Pedernal; 02-02-2023, 08:36 AM.

Comment

How are things going for the 60k+ homeless Americans in New York?

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post

Those morons want to be a sanctuary they're having to eat their boots doing it. Eff them.

Comment

All being controlled by the great Oz behind the curtain somewhere, this is pure insanity but so are the streets of cities in California and they keep voting in the same bozo's just as they do in Chicago, New York, etc.......problem is they want to take us all down with the ship.

Comment

Its too late.all part of the plan to collapse the usa. We are too far gone

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                      Its too late.all part of the plan to collapse the usa. We are too far gone
                      Maybe because I've been stuck at home for 4 days, but I'm feeling this is 100% accurate. No hope!

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        If there isn’t a mass deportation this country is going to suffer for decades over what the Biden admin has done. The financial and criminal costs are going to be staggering.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Yep, the price for food, housing, medical and energy is sky rocketing and we are just adding to the demand. every month 250,000 of the worst people you could ever add to the population.

if people don't wake up very soon things are going to go south for all of us and it will not end well.

Comment

Everytime we watch the news my wife say's we need to become 2 countries, possibly at some point it may come to that. Let them ruin their own country and leave us alone.....

Comment

I just hope they are advertising how good New York is treating them so there’s will want to go.

Comment

They're "illegal aliens" not "migrants". Call them what they are, not what the media portrays them as.

Comment

Working...
                              X