vaccine believers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

vaccine believers

Lets go in an opposite direction from the vaccine dissenters thread. Is there ANYONE who still believes in the jab? Based on many posts from just a short time ago there was many here that pushed and believed in the jab. Will those that still have faith in the jab and its boosters come to defend it?

I just dont get it.....

At this point I think everyone needs to just hope and pray for the best. I know plenty that went and got initial but have not gotten the 4 or 5 boosters or whatever number it is. There is no good to this situation

Comment

I don’t believe there will be many replies in defense of the jab

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I found a believer. If you can stomach watching this...

Comment

Many people I know have gotten at least 3 jabs with no issues. I have a couple family members that didn't get the vax, got covid, and now really suffering from blood clots. I'm good with most vaccines. This year I got the flu, tetanus, and shingles vax. Going to reup the Hep vaccine before going to South America.

Comment

If these jab shots were actually a vaccine I could see defending it. These covid shots are NOT vaccines. True vaccines only require taking it once in your lifetime.

Comment

I think at this point everyone knows it's not going to be a back and forth discussion, but rather a pile-on towards anyone who's not an antivaxxer. That horse is dead.

Comment

More than 80% of Americans have had to east one vaccine dose but only 16% of those eligible have received the latest boosters

Think that tells you all you need to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Last edited by BrianL; 01-25-2023, 08:06 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                    More than 80% of Americans have had to east one vaccine dose but only 16% of those eligible have received the latest boosters

Think that tells you all you need to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
                    Saw a similar stat at 18 recently and it was immediately clear the charade is over with for more than 80 percent of the population. There is hope left haha.
                    Last edited by Ætheling; 01-25-2023, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lost10mm View Post
                      I think at this point everyone knows it's not going to be a back and forth discussion, but rather a pile-on towards anyone who's not an antivaxxer. That horse is dead.
                      But was the horse vaccinated?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                        That’s a good question! Did the horse die from blood clots?

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell8 View Post
                          No, and it was clearly bludgeoned to death ...and died from Covid

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Geez, who freakin cares any more. Three guys on my shift at work have had Covid in the past two weeks. Not a big deal, they missed a couple days and are back, who gives a F? Let it go you idiots. I love the video, Joe, his ho’, and the race pimp sharpton discussing Covid, what a freaking joke. At this point you know the sham is over.

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                              If these jab shots were actually a vaccine I could see defending it. These covid shots are NOT vaccines. True vaccines only require taking it once in your lifetime.
                              Therapeutic at best. It’s why ivermectin was demonized. Cannot get EUA with a preexisting effective treatment.

Comment

Working...
                              X