Y’all go get those shots please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y’all go get those shots please

Weekly Data from New South Wales Proves that Vaccine is Ineffective Against COVID – 86% of Deaths and 80% of Hospitalizations were Vaccinated

Comment

Wow...

Comment

The only surprise is that it is not higher.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
          Someone probably decided to soften the blow.

Comment

So glad my wife and I did not take the shot

Comment

What a freaking joke lololClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20230108_163655_Polaris Office.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	87.4 KB
ID:	24703989

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

I try to see this objectively, I really do. What I read was they died with covid. Nowhere did I read "they died frome covid." I also didn't read what percentage of the population was vaxed. That matters. Now before you jump me as a pro vaxer, that is not the case. Just saying these type of reports mean absolutely nothing.

Comment

all of it anecdotal!

Comment

Originally posted by Walker View Post
                    I try to see this objectively, I really do. What I read was they died with covid. Nowhere did I read "they died frome covid." I also didn't read what percentage of the population was vaxed. That matters. Now before you jump me as a pro vaxer, that is not the case. Just saying these type of reports mean absolutely nothing.
                    It's in the report, I'm guessing you don't know what it means or didn't read it. To say the report means nothing tells me you don't know about data and how it works. That matters....

Last edited by jaime1982; 01-08-2023, 05:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
                      It's in the report, I'm guessing you don't know what it means or didn't read it. To say the report means nothing tells me you don't know about data and how it works. That matters....

I read the report. If I overlooked some facts please highlight them for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
                        It will be.

The diversion is deaths from covid. The fact is 100% of the animals in the MRna animal studies succumbed. It will be the same for humans too.

Comment

LOL geez

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post

I think what Walker is saying is that it is all about perspective.

According to the official Australian website;

96% of their population that is 16 years old or older has been vaccinated. With numbers like that, you are naturally going to have a lot more vaccinated dying than unvaxed. For example;

According to the following site, Australia has a touch over 26 million people.

If 96% are vaxxed then that is almost 25 million with only 1 million not.

4 of the deaths were of age 59 and under.
                            91 of the deaths were of age 60 and over which leads me to ask how many comorbidities did these elderly people have?

So out of 25 million, there were a total of 95 deaths. Statistically speaking, that is like one drop in a 55 gallon barrel! Insignificant.

A little less than 1,800 hospitalized that were vaxxed with zero unvaxxed. There are 26 times more people vaxxed than unvaxxed. So divide 1,800 by 26 and you get 69. So ideally, 69 unvaxxed should be in the hospital, but let’s dive in a little deeper.

1,400 of the 1,800 hospitalized were age 50 and older. Those people tend to be sicker than the younger ages. So let’s take all those older sicker people out of the equation. Now you are looking at 400 typically healthier aged people hospitalized. So let’s take 400 and divide that by 26 and we get 15. If 15 people were hospitalized then it would be statistically correct. But when you are talking about 1 million unvaxxed people, plus or minus 15 is, once again, statistically insignificant.

With all of that said, I am against the jab, have not been jabbed, and neither have my wife and daughter.

If we are going to fight the powers that be by convincing others that the vax is bad then we have to have our bases covered, and this story is a nothing burger when you break the information down. We need to be knowledgeable on this stuff and not like the typical low information voter.

Comment

Originally posted by Voodoo View Post
                              It will be.

The diversion is deaths from covid. The fact is 100% of the animals in the MRna animal studies succumbed. It will be the same for humans too.
                              I do agree that is what we are probably heading to. We just aren’t there yet so we as a collective don’t need to prematurely jump at articles like the one the OP posted, until a statistically higher percentage of healthy people start dying off.

Comment

Working...
                              X