No announcement yet.

Beto makes sense about this…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sorry snakes,u dont deserve to b in the same sentence as this slime.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

Anything to get elected. And the foolish people that vote for him deserve what they get. Which would be a big nothing burger.

Comment

The only thing that would make sense about Robert Orourke is for him to move to California and run to be their governor.

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
          The only thing that would make sense about Robert Orourke is for him to move to California and run to be their governor.
          Well said!

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
            It helps if you read the article….. and can detect sarcasm
            Oh, I read it. I stand by what I said. Never make the mistake of accidentally making people think you MIGHT think that he ever makes sense.

Comment

Originally posted by glen View Post
              Now his cronies are trying to take back his “defund the police”. Beto has been anti police and fireman for years. In 2010 he lobbied to take away any contract bargaining by either- went after both pensions- And now he and his cronies are saying he is for Law Enforcement.
              He is anti police because he's been arrested so many times. He's a crook just like his momma.

Comment

If he were by some quirk to get elected governor he would be almost immediately impeached and removed. Texas state legislature is over whelming majority republican and would not let him stay in office. Don't worry bout the Pendejo.

Comment

Why was he arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                    Why was he arrested?

Comment

Originally posted by Hogmauler View Post
                      Why was he arrested?
                      His momma

Charlotte's Furniture, owned by Melissa O’Rourke, was found guilty in 2010 of breaking tax laws five years earlier by accepting cash to avoid reporting payments to tax authorities. The store was fined $500,000 and ultimately agreed to pay $250,000, the El Paso Times reported. Melissa O'Rourke closed the store in 2017

Comment

I got a text from his campaign the other day and replied, "Go home Irishman!"

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                          If he were by some quirk to get elected governor he would be almost immediately impeached and removed. Texas state legislature is over whelming majority republican and would not let him stay in office. Don't worry bout the Pendejo.

I wouldn’t count on that with the current speaker in place.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                          X