X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oxford Study proves the vaccines cause myocarditis

Oxford study proves what we all knew.

{I did not watch the show but rather I read the text.}

In rare cases, a SARS-COV-2 infection can cause myocarditis. COVID-19 vaccines are also known to cause it. But when you compare the two—a COVID-19 infection versus a COVID vaccine—the medical consensus is that an infection is 14 times more likely to cause myocarditis. But a new study is challenging these numbers.

A new University of Oxford study published in the American Heart Association journal Circulation found that a COVID-19 vaccine is actually four times more likely to cause myocarditis in men under the age of 40 than a COVID-19 infection. This is also the first study that has acknowledged that people are actually dying from vaccine-induced myocarditis.

To this day, the CDC has not reported any myocarditis deaths from COVID-19 vaccines. The agency also says that COVID-19 vaccine myocarditis is “generally mild.” But when we looked at the numbers in this report, it doesn’t look so mild at all, at least for certain age groups.

Knowing now that the vaccine does not stop you from getting Covid taking the vax spike proteins just added more unnecessary risk of an enlarged heart whether either scenario is true.

No vax, you run the risk of getting an enlarged heart from the spike proteins when you became infected.

Took the vax, you run the risk of getting an enlarged heart from the spike proteins when you became infected AND you run an additional risk of getting an enlarged heart from the spike proteins in the vaccine.

Comment

No thanks, they can shove their vax.

Comment

Originally posted by Ætheling View Post
        Knowing now that the vaccine does not stop you from getting Covid taking the vax spike proteins just added more unnecessary risk of an enlarged heart whether either scenario is true.

No vax, you run the risk of getting an enlarged heart from the spike proteins when you became infected.

Took the vax, you run the risk of getting an enlarged heart from the spike proteins when you became infected AND you run an additional risk of getting an enlarged heart from the spike proteins in the vaccine.

But wasn’t this the basic deductive reasoning that most of us used when deciding whether to get the vax or not?

The known Vs the unknown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
            But wasn’t this the basic deductive reasoning that most of us used when deciding whether to get the vax or not?

The known Vs the unknown

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            Yes except now unknown is starting to be replaced with several names lol.

Comment

It sounds like the vax and C19 are the same thing

Comment

Originally posted by alien_scones View Post
                Word!

Comment

I’m having trouble squaring your thread title with the first sentence of the article you quoted.

It’s all numbers and probability.
                  What I saw was 2-10 myocarditis events per million vaccinated.
                  Can you do the percentage on that?
                  I ask because the mortality rate of COVID at 4-5 orders of magnitude higher was a reason not to get vaxed. Now the associated risk of cardiac event caused by vaccination at a tiny fraction 0.00001 is a reason not to get vaxed.
                  Get vaxed, don’t, I don’t care, but the dumb logic of the Epoch Times/Gateway Pundit echo crew is laughingly hypocritical— especially when their crack habit is how much smarter they are than everyone.
                  PACE has become more entertaining than the primate exhibit at the San Antonio Zoo.
                  Last edited by meltingfeather; 09-18-2022, 05:57 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                    I’m having trouble squaring your thread title with the first sentence of the article your quoted.

Read the second sentence

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                      Read the second sentence

I did— an infection is 14 times more likely to cause a myocarditis event that the vaccine?
                      What’s your point?

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                        I’m having trouble squaring your thread title with the first sentence of the article you quoted.

It’s all numbers and probability.
                        What I saw was 2-10 myocarditis events per million vaccinated.
                        Can you do the percentage on that?
                        I ask because the mortality rate of COVID at 4-5 orders of magnitude higher was a reason not to get vaxed. Now the associated risk of cardiac event caused by vaccination at a tiny fraction 0.00001 is a reason not to get vaxed.
                        Get vaxed, don’t, I don’t care, but the dumb logic of the Epoch Times/Gateway Pundit echo crew is laughingly hypocritical— especially when their crack habit is how much smarter they are than everyone.
                        PACE has become more entertaining than the primate exhibit at the San Antonio Zoo.

A new University of Oxford study published in the American Heart Association journal Circulation found that a COVID-19 vaccine is actually four times more likely to cause myocarditis in men under the age of 40 than a COVID-19 infection.

Comment

Working...
                        X