Be a good Republican!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
    Does anyone, and I mean anyone, actually believe the FBI is not biased or bought?

Anyone?
    The FBI has always done the governments bidding. It's just for most of history in this country they have been doing the bidding that you agree with, now all of a sudden your on the receiving end and you don't like it. Which is natural, but people on the other side have been saying this for years.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
      why
      No thanks! Not sticking my hand in the rabid monkey cage

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        Mike Pence is dead in the water. Trump made a mistake choosing him.
        Trump is a terrible judge of character. His picks have proven terrible (pence, sessions, wray, tillerson, and so many more). His only good picks appears to be SC justices thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
          But you already have..

Comment

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
            Yeah, a rabid monkey usually does fear the cage [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by TeamAmerica View Post
              Trump is a terrible judge of character. His picks have proven terrible (pence, sessions, wray, tillerson, and so many more). His only good picks appears to be SC justices thus far.
              He has made some horrible picks but he is only human.. Not all frauds are easy to identify.. Good ones play the game very well.. It's a skill they hone..
              I have personally met, and unfortunately befriended, a couple in my life and got played.. And I'm as cautious as you can get.. Straight up Con artists, Snakes.. We all know a few.. They blend in well..

Comment

There is a large part of the Republican party that thinks licking boots and bowing to authority is a conservative value. Many of them pander for our votes every cycle.
                Last edited by Clay C; 08-18-2022, 08:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                  He has made some horrible picks but he is only human.. Not all frauds are easy to identify.. Good ones play the game very well.. It's a skill they hone..
                  I have personally met, and unfortunately befriended, a couple in my life and got played.. And I'm as cautious as you can get.. Straight up Con artists, Snakes.. We all know a few.. They blend in well..
                  This is true. I think Trump fell victim to his flashy personality and picked people he thought would ruffle jimmies. Instead he ended up with a bunch of swamp dwelling grifters.

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                    This is true. I think Trump fell victim to his flashy personality and picked people he thought would ruffle jimmies. Instead he ended up with a bunch of swamp dwelling grifters.
                    He always wanted Yes men. He seemed to have trouble hearing dissenting views even if they were correct and would further his ultimate goals of draining the swamp. There are different ways to accomplish the same goal but he often wanted to do it his way.

Multiple reports are saying that Trump was advised that he should have assembled a monster legal team to address the voting law violations BEFORE the election (see Wisconsin when they broke laws in broad daylight and issued memos well before the election allowing drop boxes). Trump instead assembled a hodge podge legal team after the election when it was too late! Of course several states ruled it all illegal and issued new regs/laws AFTER the fact. But they wouldn't change the vote count. [emoji849]

Comment

Agree

Comment

But you already have..
                        I wouldn’t have said anything different then team America said
                        Above.

Comment

He always wanted Yes men. He seemed to have trouble hearing dissenting views even if they were correct and would further his ultimate goals of draining the swamp. There are different ways to accomplish the same goal but he often wanted to do it his way.

Multiple reports are saying that Trump was advised that he should have assembled a monster legal team to address the voting law violations BEFORE the election (see Wisconsin when they broke laws in broad daylight and issued memos well before the election allowing drop boxes). Trump instead assembled a hodge podge legal team after the election when it was too late! Of course several states ruled it all illegal and issued new regs/laws AFTER the fact. But they wouldn't change the vote count. [emoji849]
                          But, but, but Q had it all figured out, remember? Just buckle up and enjoy the popcorn. What a fraud that guy is.

Comment

Not going to argue any of your points, only going to argue the result. Do you think it would have made any difference what legal team he assembled. When the judges are crooked the legal team doesn't matter. Just like it doesn't matter who votes, or how many vote, it only matters who counts them.
                            Now I think he should have tried to do more before the election, but I still come back to a similar result.. would it have mattered?

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
                              There is a large part of the Republican party that thinks licking boots and bowing to authority is a conservative value. Many of them pander for our votes every cycle.
                              These that you mention just aren't really conservatives. They are swamp creatures that just pretend to be conservatives to get those votes and keep their cushy gigs. They are the con artists, chameleons, or whatever you want to call them that are mentioned in another post in this thread.

Comment

Working...
                              X