Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FBI arrests Rep. T.J. Cox

"FBI arrests former Rep. T.J. Cox on money laundering, wire fraud charges"

Didn't read but since they don't mention political party I bet he's a Democrat.
    50/50 shot Anyone want to bet $5,000

If that bet doesn't work I'll bet the next R to get arrested they say his party in the press release.

He is a dem

Comment

they are just fanning flames off of their azzez.... see, we go after dems too.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
        "FBI arrests former Rep. T.J. Cox on money laundering, wire fraud charges"

Didn't read but since they don't mention political party I bet he's a Democrat.
        50/50 shot Anyone want to bet $5,000

If that bet doesn't work I'll bet the next R to get arrested they say his party in the press release.

https://www.axios.com/2022/08/16/tj-...source=twitter
        Straight from the link you posted.

Rep. T.J. Cox (D-Calif.) conducts a news conference in 2019. Photo: Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call

He considered running again in 2022 before giving an endorsement to Democrat Rudy Salas, per Politico.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
          Straight from the link you posted.

Rep. T.J. Cox (D-Calif.) conducts a news conference in 2019. Photo: Tom Williams/CQ Roll Call

He considered running again in 2022 before giving an endorsement to Democrat Rudy Salas, per Politico.
          To be fair he said he didn't read...

Comment

Just more skullduggery to make them appear Fair and Balanced..

Comment

Originally posted by kae006 View Post
              To be fair he said he didn't read...

Why would you post and not at least skim it? Especially these days when the headline might not be close.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Just more skullduggery to make them appear Fair and Balanced..
                ^^^ yep ^^^

this is exactly what the .... they are doing

Comment

He's a Dem. And Fresno county is the red party of California. Devin Nunes was the representative there and Kevin McCarthy represents next door Kern county. Like these guys or not they are the best California sends to Washington since B1 Bob Dornan

Comment

I'm just wondering here; did they storm his house? Did they arrest him in a busy public place to humiliate him? Seems they didn't tip CNN or Washington Post that they were gonna arrest him as I have seen zero coverage on the "news".

Comment

The former Democratic congressman was charged with "15 counts of wire fraud, 11 counts of money laundering, one count of financial institution fraud, and one count of campaign contribution fraud

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        ^^^ yep ^^^

this is exactly what the .... they are doing
                        Agree

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                          The former Democratic congressman was charged with "15 counts of wire fraud, 11 counts of money laundering, one count of financial institution fraud, and one count of campaign contribution fraud
                          they probably had those charges laying on the shelf for the day they needed them.

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
                            they probably had those charges laying on the shelf for the day they needed them.
                            Yes.
                            They could indict 90% of politicians if they wanted to.
                            Look at Liz cheneys net worth after just a few years in congress.

Comment

Working...
                            X