No announcement yet.

Race Over Merit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And in a couple years when the school is even worse than it already most likely is, it be because dah white manz don't gibs us enough resouces mane....

Comment

F it, let's just go back to segregation!
      You have your school and run it anyway you want, and we'll have ours, that way white people don't keep holding the minorities back.

Comment

How the hell could something like that pass, even in a liberal city like Minneapolis? What a joke.

Comment

My wife had the local news on looking for specific segment she thought was going to be on. We never have the news on. Anyway while waiting they run a segment about all the teacher shortages. Duh. They are tired of crappy administrations, crappy parents and crappy kids. They get it from all sides.

Cops are in a similar situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

keep slapping that bear.

Comment

Originally posted by rtp View Post
              My wife had the local news on looking for specific segment she thought was going to be on. We never have the news on. Anyway while waiting they run a segment about all the teacher shortages. Duh. They are tired of crappy administrations, crappy parents and crappy kids. They get it from all sides.

Cops are in a similar situation.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              You are not lying about that. Here in Fort Bend the Sheriffs office in April was 49 people short. Today they are over 120. Every agency within the county with the exception of 3 I believe are double digit short. The school districts are short teachers as well.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                You have your school and run it anyway you want, and we'll have ours, that way white people don't keep holding the minorities back.
                Schools with parents in involved would flourish and those with no parent involvement would go down in flames. But it would still be racist somehow

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                  keep slapping that bear.
                  Oh they are just getting started!!!

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                    i hate to say it, but yeah, if we are the problem then yall go fix it yourselves.

you do yours; we do ours.

never in my life i ever thought that i would feel this way.

tired of all of this ****; pull the trigger. we shall see who survives and who will be left behind.

as usual it will be the same outcome.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                      i hate to say it, but yeah, if we are the problem then yall go fix it yourselves.

you do yours; we do ours.

never in my life i ever thought that i would feel this way.

tired of all of this ****; pull the trigger. we shall see who survives and who will be left behind.

as usual it will be the same outcome.
                      I'd bet, as with all things "woke," it's a bunch of liberal whites pushing it.

Comment

Originally posted by SmTx View Post
                        I'd bet, as with all things "woke," it's a bunch of liberal whites pushing it.
                        Yes sir, it's called FJB & COMPANY, filed under LLC. FAMERICA.
                        They appreciate your support

Comment

Maybe more people should have manned up and spoke up over the last 20 years when all crap like this started instead of being afraid to be called racist.

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                            Maybe more people should have manned up and spoke up over the last 20 years when all crap like this started instead of being afraid to be called racist.
                            i'm not scared of being called a RACIST, but when you look at the crime problem and where it's happening and who is being the victims, it sure isn't white America.

why is the Urban American sites the most dangerous in this country; they have the most minority populations; right?

so why is it that minority societies seem to have the most violence in their hoods?

is it lack of leadership or lack of representation?

any of ya'll remember when the REAL gangs used to run this ****?

guarantee there was none of this B.S. going on.

take it for what it is.

Comment

Working...
                            X