Armed at FBI headquarters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Armed at FBI headquarters

I was thinking this all weekend and then saw this article, don't know how true it is I just saw it but I was worried about it anyways. What are ya'll's thoughts on armed protests at FBI offices, talk of "civil war", the heat in the air. At some point the two sides need to figure something out. The far ends are headed to a bad place. I feel like there is a lot of miscommunication, hyperbole for clicks etc., but it's not good.

There is only one side pushing the agenda...that is the government. This is not a R versus D or Liberal versus Conservative issue.

It is a government versus the people...there is no compromise, the feds need to back off. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

They are in our bedrooms, schools, churches and wallets...enough is enough.

Comment

I was just thinking…. Undercover FBI agents are probably working OT to get one of their CI’s to “pop off”…..

The fbi has the propaganda arm, aka the media, seems if they wanted things simmered they could start messaging that lead that way.

They could start listening to the people they are supposed to work for rather than fighting us. Folks are mad for good reason.

Comment

Originally posted by Death from Above View Post
        There is only one side pushing the agenda...that is the government. This is not a R versus D or Liberal versus Conservative issue.

It is a government versus the people...there is no compromise, the feds need to back off. PERIOD. FULL STOP.

They are in our bedrooms, schools, churches and wallets...enough is enough.
        I get it, but ARMED protests? That's a dangerous thing and in events like that one misfire or some other accident can create something no one wants. Marches in the streets, tractors blocking highways, yes. Armed idiots, no. I just feel like someone needs to turn down the heat. I feel like this is yet another chance for Trump to gain voters, play into the victim of big government narrative that everyone see is blatant but also talk down the armed protest type thing. To middle of the road voters who don't want civil war 2.0, it would go a long way.

Comment

Jack booted thugs like the ATF
          FJB & Them

Comment

Originally posted by ram04 View Post
            I get it, but ARMED protests? That's a dangerous thing and in events like that one misfire or some other accident can create something no one wants. Marches in the streets, tractors blocking highways, yes. Armed idiots, no. I just feel like someone needs to turn down the heat. I feel like this is yet another chance for Trump to gain voters, play into the victim of big government narrative that everyone see is blatant but also talk down the armed protest type thing. To middle of the road voters who don't want civil war 2.0, it would go a long way.
            It is theatre bro...there are not your every day hard working American folks staging an armed protest outside the FBI...

Its like Playa says above...these are govt actors. You can trust NOTHING that is reports in the media...neither good or bad.

Comment

I get it, I fear this might have to be what actually brings all of us together. An outside force trying to infringe on all of our freedoms. Crazy times I tell ya. lol

Comment

Notice how the media portrayed this as a "veiled threat"?

Words have consequences in the peoples feeble minds

Comment

Trump to AG Garland: "Hey, man, the country is on fire. What can I do to reduce the heat?"

Media - That is a veiled threat!!! Ahhh! Fear! Panic!

Give me a fricking break!

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                    Notice how the media portrayed this as a "veiled threat"?

Words have consequences in the peoples feeble minds
                    Yes no matter what he says it will be manipulated to appear as a threat. If he said “lay down your weapons and comply” they would say it is online extremist chat room code for go to war

Comment

All I know is you have a 24 hour news cycle telling the majority of the country; you suck, you're racist and hate filled, your time is over, you will accept and comply with what we tell you to like. Combine that with the constant reporting on what a threat the Republicans pose, while ignoring the other side.

I watch zero news and follow politics 1% of what I used to. Still bombarded all day with crap.

Comment

Originally posted by Dusty Britches View Post
                        Trump to AG Garland: "Hey, man, the country is on fire. What can I do to reduce the heat?"

Media - That is a veiled threat!!! Ahhh! Fear! Panic!

Give me a fricking break!
                        So you are saying that Trump was sincere when he asked Garland what could be done to calm his followers down????
                        Yep sounds legit to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                          So you are saying that Trump was sincere when he asked Garland what could be done to calm his followers down????
                          Yep sounds legit to me.
                          I haven’t been on this discussion but let me ask you a question. Should the media/journalists report what the Trump message was and let folks determine what they think Trump said ? Or should they put their spin/bias and report that Trump is promoting violence?

Comment

Yea, his followers need to calm down...... Burning, looting, and taking over gov.t bldgs, pushing defund police (Portland, Seattle, Baltimore). Got it.

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                              Yea, his followers need to calm down...... Burning, looting, and taking over gov.t bldgs, pushing defund police (Portland, Seattle, Baltimore). Got it.
                              That being the case why did he ask Garland what could he do to help?

Comment

Working...
                              X