I’m no Oz fan

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m no Oz fan

But this fetterman is a prime example of the type of “leader” that is destroying this country. People who have never contributed anything to society telling those that do contribute how they should live. What the hell is wrong with the people in Pennsylvania?

Dem Hailed as Working-Class Hero Lived Off Wealthy Parents Into His Late 40s

Pennsylvania Democrat Lieutenant Governor John Fetterman, known for wearing shorts and hooded sweatshirts as part of his “blue collar” campaign for a U.S. Senate seat, actually lived off an allowance from his parents until his late 40s, The Philadelphia Inquirer reports.
    Despite the media’s narrative of Fetterman as a candidate from working-class roots, he actually grew up in a wealthy suburb of York, Pennsylvania with insurance executive parents. (RELATED: Doctors Speculate Democratic Senate Nominee May Be Hiding True Health Condition)

Though Fetterman holds three college degrees in business and finance, including an MBA from Harvard — and had full access to six-figure employment through his family’s corporate ties — he lived off an allowance from his parents until his late 40s.

“(H)is main source of income came from his parents, who gave him and his family $54,000 in 2015 alone,” The Inquirer reports.

Fetterman does not appear to have held a steady job until winning the Democrat primary for mayor of Braddock by one vote. Fetterman has been assigned to do social work in Braddock as part of Barack Obama’s “AmeriCorps” program. The job pays $150 a month. (RELATED: Democrat Frontrunner Changes Story About Holding Black Jogger at Gunpoint)

Fetterman’s family even bought him his house, at age 49, selling him for $1 a loft his sister had purchased six years earlier for $70,000, The Inquirer reports.

“Fetterman now earns $217,610 as lieutenant governor, a job he started in 2019, and his family’s assets top $700,000,” The Inquirer reports.

Fetterman’s apparently fake persona is an issue now that he is locked in one of the nation’s tightest U.S. Senate races. He currently leads the Republican nominee, TV doctor Mehmet Oz, to succeed retiring U.S. Pat Toomey (R-Pa.). Fetterman currently leads Oz by an average of 8.9 percent in polls taken over the last eight weeks, which would flip a Republican-held seat to Democrat.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Stupid people in this country.

Comment

Yes sir. Sad part is Oz will lose in the general. Walker will lose also. Direct result of choosing unelectable candidates.

Comment

They get what they deserve and tolerate, let ‘em sink.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
          Stupid people in this country.

81mm apparently.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
          X