• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New CDC guidelines

Ben said it best.
    Attached Files

Is that real?
    Just went to their website, and it doesn't read like that...

Comment

Lol yes CNNClick image for larger version

Name:	Screenshot_20220812-135901_Samsung Internet.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	24688858

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

Was anyone actually listening to the CDC?

Comment

Don’t believe everything you read…..

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
            No Sir, not even the staunch liberal loonies.

An example would be Pets spreading the virus and not letting pets come in contact with other pets or humans…they ignored these guidelines.

Comment

What? Nothing about not drinking from the toilet?
              You know, like getting your news from CNN.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                Don’t believe everything you read…..
                Are you denying that the (guidelines) have drastically changed?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Comment

What I’m saying is that’s Probly not even a real quote from the real cdc. That’s some crap that the left (Biden’s admin) told them to say.

Comment

These a**hats! 😠 I was recently laid off after a restructuring at my company and find myself looking for a new job. I fought the mandate, avoided any repercussions, never took the jab and I'm dang glad of it.

Now they say the unvaxxed NOW HAVE the same guidance as the unvaccinated people??? Well, I call BS because I'm actually still being told I have to get the jab in order to be considered for employment with certain companies if I want to go to work there. It makes NO SENSE to me that a company can no longer fire an existing employee for not taking the jab....yet can MANDATE I take it if I want to be employed there. 🤔

I find this ridiculous.

Comment

Assuming they think any of that actually worked......

Are they trying to bump the number of active cases up so we can lock down again?

Any government alphabet soup agency admitting they were wrong.... not sure I'd live to see that day.

Comment

A Philadelphia school district is requiring that all students and staff mask-up for the first 10 days of the school year, and pre-K will wear masks indefinitely.

Check out this little gem. 3-5 year olds enrolled in Philly pre-k programs must mask ALL YEAR (2022-2023 school year). All other public school students must mask for the first 10 days of school. This is insanity.

Comment

Originally posted by rockyraider View Post
                          My medical director is. We have an exposure which means in the vicinity of covid positive pt and you didnt have a mask on you get sent home for 5 days if your not vaccinated. If vaccinated you get to stay at work. We have blown through our overtime budget already because of this stupidity. I did send an email yesterday requesting we stop this stupidity now that the CDC has revised the guidlines

Comment

All the employees that where fired for not getting the jab should start filling lawsuits. I’m not one for lawsuits, but people lost their jobs for no reason and Dr Stupid should be in jail.

Comment

Originally posted by Grant2 View Post
                              All the employees that where fired for not getting the jab should start filling lawsuits. I’m not one for lawsuits, but people lost their jobs for no reason and Dr Stupid should be in jail.
                              I agree but it won’t do any good. They might be better off just re applying if they really want that job back. Most places can fire who they want for what ever reason they want I think.

Comment

Working...
                              X