House passes the 420 Billion "Inflation reduction act"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

House passes the 420 Billion "Inflation reduction act"

Nice - Guess we can look forward to lower inflation now. Since it was zero last month that means prices will be coming down, right?

Going to Biden to sign.

"It's time to usher in a new era of climate action—one that prioritizes our planet and our people," Congressman Ro Khanna, who voted "yes," told Newsweek.

Yep- about to learn an economics 101 lesson. When fighting inflation, dumping more cash in the economy is like pouring gas on a fire

Comment

But it will reduce inflation. Or create jobs. Or hand out cash. Or something. You know, the thing. C'mon man.

Alright now I gotta get back to doing battle with my suit coat and aviators.

FJB.

Comment

Just growing the forces that will be used to control everyone
        They have all their angles covered now
        They have the irs Agents to enforce whatever climate change policies they want to ram down our throats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I once thought there would be a line crossed and there would be pushback. I don't think that's going to happen so much these days.

Comment

Read the tax hikes here

$6.5 Billion Natural Gas Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills        The bill imposes a regressive tax on American oil and gas development. The tax will drive up the cost of household energy bills. The Congressional Budget Office estimates the natural gas tax will increase taxes by $6.5 billion. The tax hike violates President Biden’s […]

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post

Yet that mixture of vinegar and water Kyrsten Sinema saved the private equity carried interest tax loop hole and exempted them from the minimum corporate tax.

Comment

The MSM is all giddy about Biden getting this big win and making it sound like passing this bill is going to save the midterms for the Democrats. I'm thinking they passed it with enough time before the midterms to tank things even worse and really give Republican voters something to go to the polls for.

Comment

20 billion from low and middle class taxpayers. CBO just scored it.

Comment

Below is the list of tax increases included in Democrats’ tax-and-spend spree now passed by both the Senate and House: $6.5 Billion Natural Gas Tax Which Will Increase Household Energy Bills        The bill imposes a regressive tax on American oil and gas development. The tax will drive up the cost of household energy bills. The […]

Comment

It's no use

Comment

This just continues to prove the fact that the destruction of this country is purposely being done.

Comment

And if the reds ever regain full control, will they go backwards and strike out all this mess????

Yeah I doubt so as well.

Comment

wait... FJB said there was no inflation.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                              wait... FJB said there was no inflation.
                              For the month of July. It was at zero percent!!
                              The new way of saying the 8.5 percent inflation didn’t go up nor did it go down.
                              Can’t make this stuff up!!

Comment

Working...
                              X