Federal Government Doesn’t Care about your School children’s safety

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Federal Government Doesn’t Care about your School children’s safety

And I am about to prove it by contrasting their recent spending Bill.

In recently implemented Inflation Reduction Act (which will likely spur more inflation not reduce it… but I digress)… Congress approved $80,000,000,000 for the IRS. That’s 80 Billion… with a B. Of that $80B, more than half, an estimated $46,000,000,000, 46 Billion is tagged for hiring more enforcement agents. I couldn’t even use my iPhone’s calculator for this bc it won’t handle numbers in the billions.

That works out to an average of $528,735.63 per new agent (46B /87,000).
    A half Mill per agent. Certainly that won’t be their salary, most of that gets siphoned off the top, filtered through the administrative pockets and forms government slush funds.

But if our federal government actually cared about our school children they would have spent $46B on security and personnel. Because clearly we have $46B to spend on new gov employees.

Let’s see what that would look like. The national average salary for an officer is $60,000. $46B would hire 766,666 school resource officers. (46B / $60,000). Count varies from year to year, but there are roughly 100,000 public elementary and secondary schools in the US. That works out to nearly 8 resource officers per school building (not per district). And oh yeah, there’s still another $34,000,000,000 for training and infrastructure left if all of the IRS new budget was allocated to school security.

The next time a politician cries about we must keep our kids safe, ask them why they spent Billions on tax enforcement rather than school security.

The SORRY POS politicians don't care about anyone's safety except theirs.

Comment

Don’t forget the billions our government has sent to Ukraine!

Comment

Or the billions left in Afghanistan!

Comment

OP, great point. I will use that info in the future.

Comment

Or on border patrol……. Or the homeless, The list goes on and on…..

Comment

Most importantly, we have not taken care of US Veterans! We have failed miserably as a country to do right by the folks that sacrifice so much. It is shameful that neither democrats nor republicans when in the majority, do enough to take care of Veterans.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
                The SORRY POS politicians don't care about anyone's safety except theirs.
                This is 100% correct.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                  Or on border patrol……. Or the homeless, The list goes on and on…..
                  Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  Most importantly, we have not taken care of US Veterans! We have failed miserably as a country to do right by the folks that sacrifice so much. It is shameful that neither democrats nor republicans when in the majority, do enough to take care of Veterans.
                  While I appreciate these other gaps in funding and worthy needs in their own rites, they aren’t using any of these to further their agenda of more control by disarmament of the people

Comment

2 words

Cloward/Piven

Comment

1 word

Wolverine

Comment

They don’t care and the schools don’t care either. It is by design. My daughter who was a teacher told her school to FO she had enough. She was tired of being physically threatened with being stabbed or shot by students and their parents don’t care, nor does the district as they refuse to reassign these types of kids. The schools keep them in the class rooms with all your kids. No wonder there are shootings. By the way, this is Elementary school. Schools are a breeding ground for producing bad, violent kids.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                          2 words

Cloward/Piven
                          Here is a man that understands what game the Democrats are playing.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

All going according to plan.
                            Last edited by JLivi1224; 08-11-2022, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Guess I'll step on some toes here, but I think it's up to individual states to protect school kids. More so each school district.. I would gladly pay more property taxes to keep my Grandkids safe at school. JMO!

Comment

Working...
                              X