Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IRS "Special Agent" Hiring now!!

"Major Duties" look interesting..

Can you imagine the incompetence of the people they will hire, that will be task with combing through your finances .
    I don't see many errors happening in your favor, but I do see a lot of errors happening lol.

Comment

Unbelievable this is happening in America. The Govt is out of control

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
        I don think we can call them the govt. anymore... Clearly they are preparing a make a statement against certain citizens!!!! It appears they are creating an army..

Comment

100%
          Either get ******, or pay in lead.
          At this point they are going to just start imposing new taxes and we will have no say.
          Gonna be like the old Robin Hood cartoon, with everyone sitting in jail because they can't pay.

Comment

I know it does no good to worry but to me it's unbelievable that people don't see what's happening now and what it's setting up for the near future.

Sure it's all guesses..

But I think we all know they'd love a huge tax on ammo, mags, AR's.
            Once they get it they will already have the agents to bankrupt all conservatives. Assuming it's a $200 tax like they already tried. No way people pay that much each year to keep a weapon they've owned for years or a freaking $9 mag LOL

The argument was who will enforce since some thought LEO wouldn't do it. But that's out the window now. We all know the IRS will do it without blinking.

The other was all the people saying no way they can legally search. That's out the window now also. If they can search Trump they can search any one of us. Got to love how it's always an "un-named source" that can verify info that allows a search Will be crap loads of them..One for each person with a lot of guns.

Comment

Carry a firearm and be willing to use deadly force, if necessary
              Isn’t Hunter Biden a tax cheat? Wonder if he’ll be the first one gunned down?

Comment

IRS agent needs a firearm?

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
                  Isn’t Hunter Biden a tax cheat? Wonder if he’ll be the first one gunned down?
                  He's the first IRS Special Agent they hired

I mean he sits at home or in the whore house but he's an advisor.

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                    Yes, and must agree they will be able to use deadly force when needed.

Comment

The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent "willing to use deadly force" for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency.

Diana Glebova
                      Wed, August 10, 2022 at 4:21 PM

The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
                        https://news.yahoo.com/irs-deletes-j...212152157.html

Diana Glebova
                        Wed, August 10, 2022 at 4:21 PM

The IRS deleted a job posting Wednesday seeking a Special Agent “willing to use deadly force” for its law enforcement division, Criminal Investigation (CI). The deletion came amid renewed scrutiny of the IRS in response to a Democrat-backed spending bill that would double the size of the agency.
                        It is still on their web page..

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Graysonhogs View Post
                            sure they do; haven't you seen the damage one can do with a rolled up form 1040?

Comment

I should apply and then sue them for age discrimination. How can they legally have an age requirement. Totally discrimination. F j b

Comment

Working...
                              X