Beto run out of Rockdale, TX Milam Co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beto run out of Rockdale, TX Milam Co.

I don't think it's been posted yet but ol Beto got a warm Rockdale welcome the other day.

Post seems to have been removed

Click image for larger version

Name:	B3A73D0C-243F-4852-B665-876AE7E162D3.jpeg
Views:	1
Size:	152.3 KB
ID:	24688572

Comment

Lol...

Comment

Thank you to all in Rockdale that attended and gave him the welcome (boot) he deserves

Comment

I'm not at all surprised... what I am surprised at is, Reddit allowed that to be posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
            Post seems to have been removed

[ATTACH]1097861[/ATTACH]
            Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
            I'm not at all surprised... what I am surprised at is, Reddit allowed that to be posted.
            Video works for me still

Apparently the video was of just people outside the restaurant after his event that had plenty dumb arses there. Either way,still glad to see people giving him the boot!!!

Comment

Way to go Rockdale!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

That rooster sucker Robert Francis is coming to Pflugerville on the 18th. I plan to be there with some signs: "Fake Mexican, Real Pendejo", "RFO = White Privilege", "RFO IS a Sick Son of a *****", "Come And Take It, Right NOW!", "RFO You Aren't Welcome in TX". I may take an air horn and if he speaks outside, he will be disrupted!!

Comment

Saw my first "beto for governor" shirt yesterday. Yes, she was as obese, homely, angry, and masked up as you'd expect. Her husband looked like he takes 10 *** chewings a day.

Comment

Originally posted by CEO View Post
                    Saw my first "beto for governor" shirt yesterday. Yes, she was as obese, homely, angry, and masked up as you'd expect. Her husband looked like he takes 10 *** chewings a day.
                    They're scattered all over the yards in our neighborhood a couple months ago, haven't seen one recently now that I think about it.

Comment

If all the smart people vote in November for Abbott, that loser will be reduced to rubble. Again.

Comment

The neighborhood karen has her Beto sign, mothers against Abbott sign, and pride flag on full display. Looks exactly like you'd expect...

Comment

Just another gop lie[emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Wow they looked happy to see him!

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                              If all the smart people vote in November for Abbott, that loser will be reduced to rubble. Again.
                              The stupid outbreed the smart by 3:1.

Comment

Working...
                              X