Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

CPAC!!! Who watched it?!?!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CPAC!!! Who watched it?!?!

CPAC today was straight fire. The speakers of the day came out swinging and dropped hard truth bombs. Steve Bannon, Glen Beck, Kari Lake, and others!

Of course, the end of the night was blown open with Donald Trump giving his best speech yet. He laid out the game plan for Congress starting the day after midterms and what to expect if we get congress, senate, and Whitehouse back. His endorsements continue to win primary elections against deep rooted rhinos! It’s awesome!

Videos are on the rumble app. Search CPAC 2022. If you can’t figure it out, let me know and I’ll work on posting them here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I forgot all about it, thank you for the reminder. As stated before I didn’t catch it but I just can’t get excited about Bannon. Dude is snake oil grifter that I absolutely don’t trust. He was one of Trumps disaster hires in the beginning.

Comment

Trump speech

Join RSBN as we cover the largest conservative event of the year, CPAC! Join our team on the ground with headline interviews and speeches by the biggest names in the Conservative movement.

Comment

Channel 219 on Dish carried President Trump's CPAC speech live last night, including interviews afterwards with folks attending in Dallas.

Comment

Did anyone say anything about reducing government spending? And if so, did anyone believe them?

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
            Did anyone say anything about reducing government spending? And if so, did anyone believe them?
            Good point cause putting any faith in campaign promises is a sure fire recipe for disappointment.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
              Good point cause putting any faith in campaign promises is a sure fire recipe for disappointment.

Trump has said repeatedly that increased taxes and govt spending is the worst option when dealing with inflation and recession. Not sure why anyone wouldn’t believe that he will do or fight like hell to do what he says in his campaign. He sure as hell did most of what he said he was going to do his last term in office. While being brutally attacked from the left in court, impeachments, investigations, and in the halls of Congress. The man’s work ethic is unmatched in politics.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                Trump has said repeatedly that increased taxes and govt spending is the worst option when dealing with inflation and recession. Not sure why anyone wouldn’t believe that he will do or fight like hell to do what he says in his campaign. He sure as hell did most of what he said he was going to do his last term in office. While being brutally attacked from the left in court, impeachments, investigations, and in the halls of Congress. The man’s work ethic is unmatched in politics.

Because last time he and the other republicans made it a point to spend more than the democrats. Based on their actions last time, they agree with democrats that they need to spend more of our money and only disagree about what to spend it on.

Comment

i watched it; greatness as always.

GO TRUMP!!!

Comment

Originally posted by donpablo View Post
                    Because last time he and the other republicans made it a point to spend more than the democrats. Based on their actions last time, they agree with democrats that they need to spend more of our money and only disagree about what to spend it on.
                    Truth!!

Comment

99% of people don’t watch the CPAC. It’s an echo chamber. No different than the lefties screaming about tax the rich.

DJT will win the Republican nomination for 2024. That is a given unless DeSantis really challenges him.

What happens after that…..we’ll just have to see.

I will vote for him again but I think he will lose again.

Comment

I was there it was awesome.

Comment

I didn't watch, never even knew it was even a thing that mattered. Bunch of people just saying what they think you want to hear.

When all the Swamp is dragged out by the teats, lips, nips; then I'll get excited.

Comment

Working...
                          X