Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by S-3 Ranch View Post
    Traded for a kgb arms dealer, bad trade FJB
    yep, i sure wouldn't want to be a semi-famous American traveling abroad. If a country has one of their "important" folks incarcerated here, guess what might happen????

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
      EVERYTHING this administration stands for is wrong, corrupt and perverted.. It absolutely sickening!!
      Agree 100%

The world is laughing at us and now they will be even more bold in arresting Americans because it was a win-win for Russia. ( not saying she shouldnt have been arrested).

Comment

Originally posted by hpdrifter View Post
        yep, i sure wouldn't want to be a semi-famous American traveling abroad. If a country has one of their "important" folks incarcerated here, guess what might happen????
        Nothing probably unless you broke their law.

Comment

Artos beat me to it, was going to post this article, it is a must-read.
          FJB for picking the anti-American pot-smoker over a Marine.

Comment

F j b He needs to be impeached

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
              f j b he needs to be in prison!!
              fify

Comment

Flashbacks of Bo Bergdahl. Some people should not be allowed to negotiate anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Txhunter3000 View Post
                  Dang I bet they could have some big tall kids together.
                  Not likely. One man breeding another man does not result in a pregnancy. At least back in the day it didn’t.

Comment

After continued things such as this I now know how my parents and grandparents feel about things are changing too fast. And not for the better of society.

Comment

Disgusting! I was hoping the gay biatch would stay there for good!

Comment

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Clark Griswold said it best. I'll let you guess who this is directed at!

I want to tell him what a cheap, lying, no-good, rotten, four-flushing, low-life, snake-licking, dirt-eating, inbred, overstuffed, ignorant, blood-sucking, dog-kissing, brainless, dickless, hopeless, heartless, fat-***, bug-eyed, stiff-legged, spotty-lipped, worm-headed sack of monkey **** he is! Hallelujah! Holy ****! Where’s the Tylenol?

Comment

I just heard she came back to Texas? ***. I thought Texas, of all the United States, was the most backwards, segregated, intolerant, unaccepting states in the Union. Why would she come back here? For sure New York, or Illinois, or California would be more accepting.

I wonder if she voted a month ago? Surely someone will chase that down...

Comment

Russia’s response to the prisoner exchange. They say openly what we all think and know. They are literally laughing at the fact that we left a war hero in prison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                                I just heard she came back to Texas? ***. I thought Texas, of all the United States, was the most backwards, segregated, intolerant, unaccepting states in the Union. Why would she come back here? For sure New York, or Illinois, or California would be more accepting.

I wonder if she voted a month ago? Surely someone will chase that down...

They flew her into San Antonio. Took her to Brooks . So was probably a military flight that brought her home .

Comment

Working...
                                X