I am in awe by the brilliance of this administration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in awe by the brilliance of this administration

"We've got to take this stuff seriously, as seriously as you are because you have been forced to take this seriously," Harris said to the press and Highland Park residents.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/highla...sly-word-salad

Complete idiots & anyone who votes for them.

Comment

She is certainly proving how she got to be VP...and it isn't by sheer brilliance

Comment

Seriously

Comment

Are you serious Clark?

Comment

Totally unqualified for any position.. She couldn't run a dam fruit stand.

No other armed populous of any other country on the planet would allow totally incompetent idiots, criminals and imbedded enemies hold the highest offices and systematically destroy their country from within...
            We are getting exactly what we deserve.
            Hell now they are giving our strtegic reserves away!!! Unbelievable!!

Comment

Might as well put Dumb & Dumber or Beavis & Butthead in office
              Probably wouldn’t be any more comical

Comment

Originally posted by HogHunter34 View Post
                Might as well put Dumb & Dumber or Beavis & Butthead in office
                Probably wouldn’t be any more comical
                Nothing funny about what's currently taking place. By the way neither of those 2 are funny in any way, they are the epitome of stupidity in the highest order.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                  She is certainly proving how she got to be VP...and it isn't by sheer brilliance
                  Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

No other armed populous of any other country on the planet would allow totally incompetent idiots, criminals and imbedded enemies hold the highest offices and systematically destroy their country from within...
                  Hands and knees?

Comment

They pay the lezbo idiot press sec $180k/yr. Unbelievable

Comment

Would you rather her be competent and capable of executing their agenda? I’m grateful she is a blithering idiot

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post

I’m betting she’s plenty qualified for the missionary and doggy style positions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
                          They pay the lezbo idiot press sec $180k/yr. Unbelievable
                          you pay her

Comment

current times

as a country, we have lowered our standards, in all regards, to the point of no return

Comment

Originally posted by iamntxhunter View Post
                              Nothing funny about what's currently taking place. By the way neither of those 2 are funny in any way, they are the epitome of stupidity in the highest order.

Sent from my LM-G820 using Tapatalk
                              Not the policies but it’s slightly comical to listen to these idiots make public hearings & rattle off nonsense comments

Comment

Working...
                              X