No announcement yet.

Breaking...shots fired at 4th Parade.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Earlier pressers said a high powered AR like gun was used...they just announced it was a Kel Tek Sub 200 (really 2000) So, actually a pistol round.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
      Earlier pressers said a high powered AR like gun was used...they just announced it was a Kel Tek Sub 200 (really 2000) So, actually a pistol round.
      AR-like

Is that like White Hispanic?

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
        AR-like

Is that like White Hispanic?
        Well I do check the white box on race….and i too am a Mexican. So whoever said the term white hispanic is not wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Txarrowhunter View Post
          Well I do check the white box on race….and i too am a Mexican. So whoever said the term white hispanic is not wrong.
          First I recall it being referenced was at George Zimmerman, after he took out Trevon Martin.

The media clearly ran with it in order to throw gasoline on a fire.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
            First I recall it being referenced was at George Zimmerman, after he took out Trevon Martin.

The media clearly ran with it in order to throw gasoline on a fire.
            Oh. I was checking white on my 4473’s way before the George zimmmerman. In other news was that thing a conservative or just another thing that doesn’t know gender?

Comment

Does this guy not look like a ghetto version of Emo Phillips or am I the only one thinking that right now? That's one ugly son of a *****.

Comment

In the headlines they need to change "was able to buy" to "was allowed to buy"..

Ready made.. Just Add water and bake..

Comment

Working...
                X