X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Recession!

Looks like it's here.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by hpdrifter; 07-02-2022, 11:03 AM.

There are multiple countries that have just collapsed or on the verge of collapse.

Russia has defaulted on their debt.
    Sri Lanka has collapsed
    Lebanon looks like it's next or has already collapsed.
    Every country that has been barely surviving will get hit even worse with the global inflation.

Root cause:
    The Paris climate accord. (green new deal junk)

Comment

Recession!

That’s a model. I think it’s still a few months away, as do a number of professional economists.
      I think long term the sooner the froth gets knocked off the economy the better (less bad) the correction will be.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
        That’s a model. I think it’s still a few months away, as do a number of professional economists.
        I think long term the sooner the froth gets knocked off the economy the better (less bad) the correction will be.

What do you mean model? If q2 was negative then we are in a recession.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
          What do you mean model? If q2 was negative then we are in a recession.

It’s not the final number. That number is a guesstimate I believe.

Comment

Originally posted by 4wheels View Post
            There are multiple countries that have just collapsed or on the verge of collapse.

Russia has defaulted on their debt.
            Sri Lanka has collapsed
            Lebanon looks like it's next or has already collapsed.
            Every country that has been barely surviving will get hit even worse with the global inflation.

Root cause:
            The Paris climate accord. (green new deal junk)

Russia’s default is our doing though so not the best example though the implications will help fuel a global recession the same.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

F j b. If we would stop buying Russian oil they would have the money to keep fighting Ukraine and would be collapsed by now. F j b and the rest of the circus freak show he has appointed.

Comment

The actual “model” is to have oil in strategic oil reserves and manipulate the world oil market depleting all other oil sources before using our own.

This is the way it is supposed to be, our oil is supposed to be last.

Comment

Originally posted by meltingfeather View Post
                  that's not a model. it's 2 months in a row with negative GDP.

Comment

Better stock up on soy sauce and sesame oil, it makes bugs taste much better.

Comment

Originally posted by brokeno View Post
                      F j b. If we would stop buying Russian oil they would have the money to keep fighting Ukraine and would be collapsed by now. F j b and the rest of the circus freak show he has appointed.

It wouldn’t matter. We aren’t buying their oil now but guess what, India and china are buying every barrel we aren’t and are very happy to do it
                      You can’t control a global commodity. Russia is making more money now because demand is up

Simple solution to demand is more supply but the dumbasses In washington are hell bent on their religion of “sustainability “

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
                        It wouldn’t matter. We aren’t buying their oil now but guess what, India and china are buying every barrel we aren’t and are very happy to do it
                        You can’t control a global commodity. Russia is making more money now because demand is up

Simple solution to demand is more supply but the dumbasses In washington are hell bent on their religion of “sustainability “

This right here!! Ol' Pootin' was about to go broke under Trump what with our production making us completely self-sufficient... Trump had stopped the pipeline from Russia to Europe through Germany to STRENGTHEN our position... What did ol jo n da ho do first day... just the opposite... Removed restrictions on Pootin's pipeline project and cancelled our Keystone project... Now how big of a dumbass can you be?!!

I much prefer mean tweets and America first over no tweets and America last like ol puddin' head's doin'...

Comment

Diesel went down 20cents over night in Goldthwaite. What's the deal?

Comment

Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
                            This right here!! Ol' Pootin' was about to go broke under Trump what with our production making us completely self-sufficient... Trump had stopped the pipeline from Russia to Europe through Germany to STRENGTHEN our position... What did ol jo n da ho do first day... just the opposite... Removed restrictions on Pootin's pipeline project and cancelled our Keystone project... Now how big of a dumbass can you be?!!

I much prefer mean tweets and America first over no tweets and America last like ol puddin' head's doin'...

It’s a systematic knee capping of America. The deep state feels as though we should not be a powerful nation, so they are doing what they can to kill our economy, and they aren’t done yet.

Comment

Originally posted by doghouse View Post
                              Diesel went down 20cents over night in Goldthwaite. What's the deal?
                              Speculators thought there was going to be a decrease in demand for oil, so the price dropped. It’s not over yet though. This is just a little price break to make you focus on “I just saved $0.20 a gallon!!” instead of “I just got bent over at the gas pump”. It would surprise the mess out of me if oil did not hit $150 a barrel by years end.

Comment

Working...
                              X