Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nevada primary election

More fraud.

Testimony from voters and poll workers from a few days ago in the primary race. Sound familiar????

Oh btw, the sheriff in that county is a giant ******. Seriously a complete piece of chit. He covered up and lied about the Vegas shooting. Big time. I’m pretty sure I posted the video on here in regards to the Vegas shooting on here somewhere.

If you still don’t believe the elections are rigged, then you are a complete fool. and I mean a giant moronic brain washed tool bag that deserves zero acknowledgment when speaking about this issue.

We knew they were going to cheat, and we knew they were going to shamelessly try to cover it up and ignore us…but this time, we were ready for them. I’ve condensed down the most pivotal parts from over 2 and a half hours of testimony by voters a…

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What else should be expected from the state that gave us Harry Reid?

The time is coming where we are going to have to shut these criminals down by force.

Comment

And isn't this the same sheriff part of the Mandalay Bay shooting cover up?

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
        More fraud.

Testimony from voters and poll workers from a few days ago in the primary race. Sound familiar????

Oh btw, the sheriff in that county is a giant ******. Seriously a complete piece of chit. He covered up and lied about the Vegas shooting. Big time. I’m pretty sure I posted the video on here in regards to the Vegas shooting on here somewhere.

If you still don’t believe the elections are rigged, then you are a complete fool. and I mean a giant moronic brain washed tool bag that deserves zero acknowledgment when speaking about this issue.

We knew they were going to cheat, and we knew they were going to shamelessly try to cover it up and ignore us…but this time, we were ready for them. I’ve condensed down the most pivotal parts from over 2 and a half hours of testimony by voters a…

Ok so they are rigged......now what? What is your solution? Elections have been rigged since the very first election yet people keep voting. Why is that? I suppose because they are moronic brain washed tool bags that believe in democracy? What are you going to do to stop it? Continue posting on the Green Screen? That's really showing them....

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
          Ok so they are rigged......now what? What is your solution? Elections have been rigged since the very first election yet people keep voting. Why is that? I suppose because they are moronic brain washed tool bags that believe in democracy? What are you going to do to stop it? Continue posting on the Green Screen? That's really showing them....
          What’s your solution? Sit back and say nothing?

Comment

Honestly I don't know. I believe we witnessed the Dems steal the election and find a way to do in plain site. That's a scary thought. All I can do is vote again in hopes that they aren't successful again. I thought of just never voting again as I have lost faith in system, but then they win. If I'm going to complain or voice my opinion as far as politics go I need to at least vote to have the right to do so. Other than that I don't know how to beat them.

Comment

Originally posted by webb09 View Post
              What’s your solution? Sit back and say nothing?
              His solution is to try and tell other to not complain about election fraud! That will show them.

Comment

I see how my comments looked that way. No ill intent to Dapper Dan. I'm just frustrated that our country is going to the dumps and so many including myself have no solution. If somebody comes up with a good idea I'll stand behind it and contribute to it.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
                  And isn't this the same sheriff part of the Mandalay Bay shooting cover up?

That’s the one

Comment

I see how my comments looked that way. No ill intent to Dapper Dan. I'm just frustrated that our country is going to the dumps and so many including myself have no solution. If somebody comes up with a good idea I'll stand behind it and contribute to it.

I’m frustrated to amigo. Really am. I wish I had an answer for you. I wish I knew the solution. But I don’t. If money wasn’t an option and I didn’t have to work then I would be involved daily. Involved at the local levels for sure in any way possible. But, we are slaves to the system. All I can do is post here and other places as to what I find that is truthful and facts. All I really know to do it spread information bc there are still a ton of people asleep at the wheel and that are clueless.

Comment

You both know, we all f###!&g know!!!
                      It's the entire concept behind the friggin 2nd ammendment!!
                      Problem is the world is full of ******* knowadays so the 2A is virtually worthless at this point.
                      I mean who really even cares anymore, it's not like you're ever going to execute that right.
                      If the system is so rigged, the people truly no longer have a voice, then there is and always will be only one answer to "what do we do?".
                      And one day the people will answer "what do we do?", but if I had to guess, by that time it will be far too late.
                      Complacency.
                      Last edited by MadHatter; 07-01-2022, 08:07 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
                        I’m frustrated to amigo. Really am. I wish I had an answer for you. I wish I knew the solution. But I don’t. If money wasn’t an option and I didn’t have to work then I would be involved daily. Involved at the local levels for sure in any way possible. But, we are slaves to the system. All I can do is post here and other places as to what I find that is truthful and facts. All I really know to do it spread information bc there are still a ton of people asleep at the wheel and that are clueless.

Good post.
                        You spend a lot time trying to get good info out.
                        You spend a lot of time arguing our cause.
                        We could probably all do with being a little more like you.
                        If we were, 1000s more would be seeing it......

Comment

No worries…all good. We’re all very frustrated and have ZERO confidence in the voting system.

Comment

Originally posted by MadHatter View Post
                            You both know, we all f###!&g know!!!
                            It's the entire concept behind the friggin 2nd ammendment!!
                            Problem is the world is full of ******* knowadays so the 2A is virtually worthless at this point.
                            I mean who really even cares anymore, it's not like you're ever going to execute that right.
                            If the system is so rigged, the people truly no longer have a voice, then there is and always will be only one answer to "what do we do?".
                            And one day the people will answer "what do we do?", but if I had to guess, by that time it will be far too late.
                            Complacency.
                            Don't give up yet.

Looking at history, dictators and their supporting parties have a consistent losing track record. Ghaddafi, Mussolini, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Hitler, all the way back to Marie Antoinette, eventually they meet their demise at the will of the people. So too will this current crop of progressives who hide behind or prop up Biden.

It may take Civil War 2.0 and a lot of suffering for us to get there, but the destination is certain and inevitable.

Comment

Originally posted by 100%TtId View Post
                              Don't give up yet.

Looking at history, dictators and their supporting parties have a consistent losing track record. Ghaddafi, Mussolini, Idi Amin, Pol Pot, Hitler, all the way back to Marie Antoinette, eventually they meet their demise at the will of the people. So too will this current crop of progressives who hide behind or prop up Biden.

It may take Civil War 2.0 and a lot of suffering for us to get there, but the destination is certain and inevitable.
                              True that

Comment

Working...
                              X