Which is the most corrupt?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
    Our .gov is the worst by FAR. Those others are childs play in comparison.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Agree with this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaime1982 View Post
      Our .gov is the worst by FAR. Those others are childs play in comparison.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
      Winner! We have the best crooks money can buy.

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
        There isn't a nickel's worth of difference between them.
        Bingo

Comment

Originally posted by M16 View Post
          Winner! We have the best crooks money can buy.
          Couldn't be more correct

Comment

Originally posted by jdg13 View Post
            It's like asking who is more retarded: AOC, Tlaib, or Omar?
            Hahaha, for the win!

But if I'm casting a vote, it's our gov't. The swamp is a very real thing, and likely too deep to drain.

Comment

I believe the Dems are but feel Republicans are close behind. I feel republicans hung Trump out to dry and did not rally around him, close ranks and help get him re-elected. For this I think they are all in bed with each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Danno View Post
                I believe the Dems are but feel Republicans are close behind. I feel republicans hung Trump out to dry and did not rally around him, close ranks and help get him re-elected. For this I think they are all in bed with each other.

Agreed. Nothing but a den of snakes in Washington DC.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This video will settle this debate
                  We are living under a fascist regime and federal law enforcement is complicit
                  [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGxp64MeQ6A"]Tucker Carlson: Why are they so angry? - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Shane View Post
                    There isn't a nickel's worth of difference between them.
                    This.^^^ Said Johnny Paycheck..

But if there is it's the current administration.

Comment

“As bad as the tyranny was on in 1776 in many ways it is worse now in 2022 befause the far left unfortunately has taken control over the 5 major megaphones of our nation. Meaning the media, entertainment, academia, and of late science and medicine. What these 56 men would tell us, unless and until they imprison us, unless and until they take our lives, we have our voices. They cannot silence us. We have to speak to the greatness of our country.

Comment

I am now thinking that ALL money sent overseas comes with the stipulation that the members of congress, house, president and/or vise president gets a kickback. I think that's standard operating procedure for those crooks in Washington DC. You know, 10% for the Big Guy.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                          I am now thinking that ALL money sent overseas comes with the stipulation that the members of congress, house, president and/or vise president gets a kickback. I think that's standard operating procedure for those crooks in Washington DC. You know, 10% for the Big Guy.
                          That’s one of the reasons they worked so hard to get Mr. Trump out.
                          He was going to do away with their slush funds.
                          POS John Cornyn was in Ukraine celebrating while our borders are being overrun.

Comment

Originally posted by Keith View Post
                            It’s not just money going over seas, it’s all of the money being spent. The oil and gas has always been a piggy bank for the Republicans and that’s why the Democrats want to change the way America and the world is powered. They want a piggy bank they completely control.

Comment

Working...
                            X