SCOTUS just left the border open.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SCOTUS just left the border open.

So they just ruled that Brandon and Kamalawala can leave the swinging doors permanently open. What a shame.

Well, they sort of had to rule that way... This action was NOT a law. It therefore has no bearing in the courts. I'm disappointed, but it is rather consistent with their batch of recent rulings/decisions from this court.

Comment

Yes Sir! People just thought that the invasion was bad up to yesterday, it’s going to be horrible. Quickly on our way to being a 3rd world Country.

Comment

I honestly don't think that decision would have mattered one way or the other with this admin...they are already disregarding every immigration law already. Screwed until 2024 with the border.

The big win was the 6-3 WV vs EPA that really mattered.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
          I honestly don't think that decision would have mattered one way or the other with this admin...they are already disregarding every immigration law already. Screwed until 2024 with the border.

The big win was the 6-3 WV vs EPA that really mattered.
          The EPA ruling was huge. What would be even better if the EPA was scratched and start over from scratch

Comment

Originally posted by BrandonA View Post
            The EPA ruling was huge. What would be even better if the EPA was scratched and start over from scratch
            Anyone got the cliff notes on this one?

Comment

Biden enacted via EO a Green policy which gave the EPA unconstitutional legislative powers...the EPA said no more fossil fuel / coal mining & WV said uh, not.

Basically, this allows the states to challenge nonsense like this...it's another really big constitutional win.

Comment

EPA was a good lick. Border & title 42 was a gut punch for Texas. Time to start feeding the turtles.

Comment

Border policy from previous administration was never going to have to be enforced which is why politicians need to pass a law if they are really serious about closing the border. With the current administration it would not matter cause they would just not enforce the laws.

Look at what’s going on with a lot of the DAs around the country. Criminals go in and out of jails in a revolving door type fashion… it’s going to take more folks to put down their phones and realize what the folks in charge are doing.

Comment

There was no “Stay in Mexico” policy since the day Trump left. Would have given teeth to keeping the border secure but its not like they were enforcing it anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by muzzlebrake View Post
                      EPA was a good lick. Border & title 42 was a gut punch for Texas. Time to start feeding the turtles.
                      i wonder how much a few thousand Nile Crocodiles would cost.

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
                        i wonder how much a few thousand Nile Crocodiles would cost.
                        A lot less than feeding and medical care for these millions of illegals.

Comment

Working...
                        X