Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FOX News has went full tilt...

ANTI TRUMP!!!

They sound more and more like CNN as days go by..
    Some flakey chick(Hutchinson)testified against Trump at the Jan 6th hearing today and FOX is taking her every word as gospel and running full steam ahead with it.. They are ready to throw Trump in prison..
    It reminds me of the Kavenaugh hearings.. Total flakes telling lie after lie and FOX lapping it up.. Sickening!!!!!! Now I remember why I quit watching them months ago.. Should have stuck to that.

Look at who owns FOX News.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackal View Post
      Look at who owns FOX News.
      Yep- This! Why don’t people catch on? I think they are just addicted to it

Comment

Haven't watched FN since 2020 election night when they called AZ for Biden at around 5:50 pm.

Comment

Originally posted by Let's go Brandon! View Post
          Haven't watched FN since 2020 election night when they called AZ for Biden at around 5:50 pm.
          Same here, except for the Rush Limbaugh special I haven’t turned the frauds on since election night.
          I never will again.

Comment

Who exactly is it on Fox News? I can't see Tucker going full tilt

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
              Or Gutfeld or Jesse Watters or Sean Hannity

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
                I turned it on to see what they were talking about. Neil Cavuto just said Trump was "unhinged"

Comment

I don't know if she was lying in her testimony but it is not hard to imagine Trump blowing a gasket when trusted advisors told him the election wasn't stolen or when the secret service refused to follow his orders and take him to the capitol. Several others were there including two White house staffer/lawyers and Meadows himself. My guess is they will be called to testify to corroborate what she said. They may say she made it all up or they may say she was telling the truth, in which case many will just decide they are liars too. (I can't comment on Fox because I never watch it)

Comment

Fox News has a dude masquerading as a woman on their panels (the jenner freakshow)

Why in earth would anyone take that serious

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                      I don't know if she was lying in her testimony but it is not hard to imagine Trump blowing a gasket when trusted advisors told him the election wasn't stolen or when the secret service refused to follow his orders and take him to the capitol. Several others were there including two White house staffer/lawyers and Meadows himself. My guess is they will be called to testify to corroborate what she said. They may say she made it all up or they may say she was telling the truth, in which case many will just decide they are liars too. (I can't comment on Fox because I never watch it)
                      Cassidy Hutchinson who testified today wasn't even in the limo. She is repeating what she was supposedly told. Hearsay! This is their STAR witness. Give me a break.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
                        Since her testimony mirrors testimony out there from others that worked there I doubt she was lying.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post
                          Since her testimony mirrors testimony out there from others that worked there I doubt she was lying.
                          You misspelled hearsay

Comment

I thought somebody resurrected an old thread from five years ago, where y’all been?

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                              You misspelled hearsay
                              Have you been watching the hearings?

Comment

Working...
                              X