Over 100 ways to steal an election. FACTS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Over 100 ways to steal an election. FACTS

This Maricopa County audit report was held last night in Scottsdale Arizona and lays out how the election was stolen in about 103 ways. It’s all the evidence and proof accumulated through a highly detailed forensic audit in which they have only gone through roughly 52% of the information. The county has refused to provide a bulk of data that’s been requested. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. The presentation starts at roughly 1:10 in the video and lasts for approx 50 mins. Once the video presentation is done the auditor Jovan Pulitzer takes Q&A where he begins to drop bombs on more info that’s coming out regarding how in depth this runs into our government and programs released into our local sheriffs departments through pushing the Russia collisions for the sole purpose of watching elections numbers through the sheriffs departments. THIS SHOULD BE THE PRIMARY FOCUS MOVING FORWARD. PERIOD!!! The outcome of the 2020 election was predetermined and it can be proven.

Forget Johnny Depp, January 6 hearings, all the Trans BS, the nude parades in Cali, war in Ukraine, etc. It’s all a distraction from the real truth. Our government (for the most part) is a uniparty and has been for decades and there is a fight within them for control and power. Almost every politician has benefitted from this current election system. Dirty voter rolls with THOUSANDS of phantom voters in every district and approx 20 million nation wide that are plugged into elections to sway outcomes. Phantom voters are dead people, people that moved, people married with a new last name but their maiden name is still used under a fake voter, illegal immigrants with SSN (which they found 10,000 people with the same SSN), etc. It’s all explained how they are inserted in and then removed after the election through online access of voting machines. Each and every voting machine is WiFi capable with 5G service. Each one. Then ballots are inserted in to make up the difference (they caught them doing that too)

Jovan Pulitzer made a comment during the Q&A last night which this country needs to understand and which is why I follow the election information extremely close….

We did this to ourselves. We created what’s in Washington. For years we have shown up and voted (mostly only in presidential elections) and assumed our politicians and election officials that we thought we were putting in office put our interests first. We trusted a broken system and this is the result. If a politician (Dem or Rep) isn’t actively doing something about the fraudulent election then they directly benefited from this con scheme in order to hold that office. We’re talking governors, attorney generals, secretary of states, state legislatures, mayors, commissioners, etc.

Here is the cold hard fact that…. No one is coming to save you. Q isn’t real. Sorry. The military isn’t in control or taking control of the country. The only people that can save us is ourselves. We have to continue to vote and at every level. We have to get involved and ONLY vote for America First candidates.

The evidence continues to reveal itself regarding the results of the 2020 Presidential election in Arizona. Join RSBN as we bring you exclusive never seen evidence from Jovan Pulitzer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yup...

Comment

Originally posted by DapperDan View Post
      The only people that can save us is ourselves. We have to continue to vote and at every level. We have to get involved and ONLY vote for America First candidates.

If everything stated in your post is true, and I believe it is, how can this save us? I will still vote but my faith is only in God at this time. Our system of government seems failed at all levels currently. I pray for a divine intervention in whatever form it comes.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

No one cares. GOP slogan may as well be "Be agreeable. Conflict is scary".

Comment

If you honestly believe that it was stolen with fraud all the way down to the local level, how can you believe that voting will get us out of it? You either believe that the votes don't matter, or they do, but you can't have it both ways can you? At least not until something is done to fix the "fix".

Btw I also believe the election was stolen.

Sent from my motorola one 5G UW using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Clay C View Post
            No one cares. GOP slogan may as well be "Be agreeable. Conflict is scary".
            Perfect.

Comment

Originally posted by LivinADream View Post
              If you honestly believe that it was stolen with fraud all the way down to the local level, how can you believe that voting will get us out of it? You either believe that the votes don't matter, or they do, but you can't have it both ways can you? At least not until something is done to fix the "fix".

I was screaming this right after the 2020 election. I even started a couple threads on it because I knew that even though they were saying it was 100% rigged and stolen they would be all over people who decided to not vote in future elections.

Flip flop.......

Comment

I agree with this.
                Democrats are snakes, we know that they will keep the fix in place, it’s so easy for them because of their media, even Fox News was in on it.
                The problem is the RINO’s, we think we are voting for conservatives ( some are)
                But most aren’t any more, they are afraid of the democrat media.
                President Trump was not afraid, and I liked it when he called these frauds out.

Comment

I understand your sentiment but that’s exactly how this keeps the fraudulent cycle going. Yes we have to work on fixing this but that doesn’t mean you sit at home on your thumb until it’s fixed to your liking.

2016 trump won because they were so full of themselves they thought no way he would win. People had had enough and cast more votes than they could keep up with. 2020 they knew it would be a blowout and went full blown commie election til they had the numbers to give biden the win no matter how long it took.

Beating this is a two pronged approach, fixing the fixes and voting voting voting. Everyone starts paying attention and voting like their life depends on it they can’t keep up. Trump losing 2020 to cheaters was probably the best thing for this country. He pulled back the curtain and this is the start of draining the swamp.

Comment

Yup...ya gotta vote. 2020 proved they didn't have the sneaky means to steal & why they had to go offline to back feed all the fraudulent votes.

I have a feeling we will see more blatant fraud in the mid terms & will hopefully wake more people up & force the 3 letter news agencies to cover the obvious...unless they come up with more advanced sly computer voting machine deviancy, it's the mail / absent that will assist in the exposure of fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Artos View Post
                      Yup...ya gotta vote. 2020 proved they didn't have the sneaky means to steal & why they had to go offline to back feed all the fraudulent votes.

I have a feeling we will see more blatant fraud in the mid terms & will hopefully wake more people up & force the 3 letter news agencies to cover the obvious...unless they come up with more advanced sly computer voting machine deviancy, it's the mail / absent that will assist in the exposure of fraud.

Agree 100%.

If the American people who are left leaning or suffer from TDS vote demonrat then we know it is rigged. Not one person can spend what we are spending on fuel and food and lose massive amounts of money in their retirement and tell themselves times are good. If it is not a landslide we have been duped again.

Comment

They will steal the presidency again in 2024..
                        My family and I will vote because it is our duty but they will steal it again in 2024 because nothing that allowed them to do it in 2020 has been addressed.. Trump was the speed bump in 2020 but he is gone and now the swamp is in full control..

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
                          I understand your sentiment but that’s exactly how this keeps the fraudulent cycle going. Yes we have to work on fixing this but that doesn’t mean you sit at home on your thumb until it’s fixed to your liking.

2016 trump won because they were so full of themselves they thought no way he would win. People had had enough and cast more votes than they could keep up with. 2020 they knew it would be a blowout and went full blown commie election til they had the numbers to give biden the win no matter how long it took.

Beating this is a two pronged approach, fixing the fixes and voting voting voting. Everyone starts paying attention and voting like their life depends on it they can’t keep up. Trump losing 2020 to cheaters was probably the best thing for this country. He pulled back the curtain and this is the start of draining the swamp.
                          I agree, I have voted in every election available since I was 18. I was not suggesting that we don't vote. Was only asking if someone believes EVERYTHING in all of these videos, then the election could be stolen in just a few hrs regardless of how many people voted. If the machines can be manipulated via bluetooth or wifi or whatever the claim, then they don't even need mail in ballots.

I believe the election was stolen, I don't however believe EVERYTHING that I've been told about how it was stolen. If I did, I wouldn't be able to believe voting would get us out of this, it wouldn't be possible.

Comment

Jovan Pulitzer presentation in Georgia.

Comment

I agree, I have voted in every election available since I was 18. I was not suggesting that we don't vote. Was only asking if someone believes EVERYTHING in all of these videos, then the election could be stolen in just a few hrs regardless of how many people voted. If the machines can be manipulated via bluetooth or wifi or whatever the claim, then they don't even need mail in ballots.

I believe the election was stolen, I don't however believe EVERYTHING that I've been told about how it was stolen. If I did, I wouldn't be able to believe voting would get us out of this, it wouldn't be possible.

So, here is the nuts and bolts. Everything you’ve heard is real. It’s true. It has been proven and continues to be proven. There is no hiding from it, no avoiding it, and no dismissing it. It’s a lot to take in and digest. And believe me, I hated to watch that hearing and have someone stand up and verify with factual evidence what I’ve been following for almost 2 years. I’m still taken back by all of it. It is disheartening and crushing to know that we are pawns. I truly feel like I’m nothing more than a hamster on a wheel. We work our asses off and just want to live and be free. But we must accept the fact that this is only an illusion. Now, sure, we have more freedoms than other countries but are we truly free?

So, what do you do?

The first thing you must remember is that in 2016 we had a president that broke their cycle of corruption. You must remember that this has been going on for years, decades. It was by massive amounts of voters that we were able to break the algorithm inside the machines and there weren’t enough ballots to stuff in the boxes to make up the difference. This is the part where you are wrong. They NEED the mail in ballots. That’s where a large portion of the excess “phantom” votes come in. If you have 1 million votes but 900,000 ballots it screams of an issue. So what is done is phantom voters are plugged into specific districts and counties (notice mostly all blue and dem run) and votes are added in via the machine. The ballots (ballots mailed out and sent back labels as undeliverable) are filled out and stuffed in with the batches that have already been counted. Then the voter rolls are purged after the election to remove the phantom voters. In the end, the number of votes almost matches the number of ballots. Most of the mail in ballots that were illegally filled out had phantom names on them. In states where they did away with signature verification, they rarely had a signature.

What is important here is to understand that there isn’t one specific way the election was stolen. It’s multiple ways and a highly organized effort. There are roughly 23 million phantom voters on our voter rolls nation wide.

How do you fix it? It’s simple. We have to go back to one day voting, paper ballots, hand counts. AND YOU HAVE TO VOTE! That’s it. That’s the only way and even still there will be fraud that occurs. But…. It won’t be at epic levels that change an entire outcome of an election.

Look, it’s fun to share the silly memes, see the gafs of Biden stumbling on his words, and get caught up in the Jan 6 crap, roe v wade, woke teachers, trans shows for kids, and large corporations supporting employees that want to kill their children. I’m guilty of it as well. But it’s all for show. That’s the smoke and mirrors. Those are the distractions that are all meant to do one thing and one thing only. Keep your attention away from the greatest heist in American history. The theft of the United States of America from We The People.

More info will be coming. This is only the tip of the iceberg. We are talking one county in one state. Granted it is the third largest county in America. And don’t forget that True the Vote is working on intel that is multi National and involves billions of dollars as it pertains to our elections. I believe we are on the precipice of seeing who is bought and who (foreign influence) is buying our elections.

It will not get better any time soon. Look at what we are dealing with now. Gas, inflation, stock market, food shortages, etc. It’s all by design. The ones that have benefited from this corruption (the left and the right) will burn this country to the ground before they give up their power. This will not be resolved over night.

Comment

Working...
                              X