Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Another random death (Jan 6 Sergeant at arms)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One less swamp rat

Comment

Been saying we are a banana republic. I really think that things in DC operate only slightly different than that of China or Russia. We are on the edge

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
        Been saying we are a banana republic. I really think that things in DC operate only slightly different than that of China or Russia. We are on the edge
        Maybe not so much different as much as they just haven't progressed as far yet. We're just in a much earlier stage than they are. We'll get there. Our politicians are drooling at the success of China and Russia. IMO

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

I guess Nancy and Joe will add his name to the list they claim were "murdered" by a mob of insurrectionists ordered by Trump.

Comment

Don't worry. These are just Unsubstantiated Conspiracy Theories

Online users falsely claim the former Senate sergeant-at-arms was shot dead before he was due to testify to January 6 panel.

Comment

Originally posted by DUKFVR View Post
              One less swamp rat
              ?? He was going to testify as to the lies on Jan 6.

Comment

The timing on some of these arkancides is impeccable. They don't even try to hide it. I guess that is the point. Keep folks in line.

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  Ppffft, China and Russia learned their tactics from our government, the most corrupt on the planet..

Comment

Originally posted by LWC View Post
                    Don't worry. These are just Unsubstantiated Conspiracy Theories

https://www.newsweek.com/michael-ste...tators-1719769

If his family refuse an autopsy, and don’t want anyone to look into his death then you can bet this isn’t a conspiracy theory but rather yet another spoiler alert.

Comment

Just like Scalia, and many others.

Comment

Originally posted by El Paisano View Post
                        Just like Scalia, and many others.
                        McConnel put the screws to the libnuts on the Scalia deal. They thought they had the perfect plan. He may be a Rino but he did some good on that deal.

Comment

Us and our government write off foreign governments as murderous and tyrannical over similar suspicious deaths. Funny how that works. Always the good guy in your own story.

Comment

He was 71, so age isn’t suspicious, but the timing is suspect. Any details as to how he died?

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                              He was 71, so age isn’t suspicious, but the timing is suspect. Any details as to how he died?

He was probably a DemoKraut... someone scared the **** out of him, so there was nothing left...

Comment

Working...
                              X